𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

I get home and I hear Jane talking in the kitchen so I'm guessing Charlie came over already

I get home and I hear Jane talking in the kitchen so I'm guessing Charlie came over already. I quickly walk into the kitchen and they both look at me.

"You look....scared. What's wrong?" Charlie asks.

"I need to talk to you upstairs." I tell him.

"Hey I want to know the drama." Jane complains.

"Trust me you don't." I plaster a smile on and Charlie stands up and I grab his arm and we run upstairs. I shut my bedroom door and he turns to me.

"Did you kill somebody because-"

"She kissed me Charlie, two times. I don't know if it means anything though because it wasn't a makeout but it was really....something. I thought I was going to faint." I start pacing and he walks over putting his hands on my shoulder stopping me.

"Diana. This is amazing, it means something so stop coming up with negative thoughts. You kissed. Lip to lip?"

"Yes!"

"Well god only knows what will happen Monday in detention." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Come on, we need to get ready and talk about this more." He says and I huff.

✺ ✺ ✺
-Natalie's POV-

I put my phone on loud speaker and put it down on my vanity and I put on my dark red lipstick

"Do you need something because I'm getting ready mom." I say, I already know what she's calling about. She's calling to ask me to talk to Zack...again.

"Honey, where are you off to?"

"I have a stupid dance in the school I'm working at, the teachers have to go." I put down my lipstick and rub my lips together to get the lipstick even.

"Have you talked to your-"

"I haven't mom, for the seven hundredth time. I'm not talking to him either so don't waste your voice begging." I pick up the fake blood and put some under my lip.