𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

-Natalie's POV-

I sit on a seat one leg crossed over the other, I'm meeting my seniors parents. I've met a few already and they don't seem too fond of me.

It doesn't matter though, I don't care what they think of me. I'm teaching their kids, not them. I won't lie, Im a little concerned about meeting Diana's aunt.

I brought Diana to a funfair out of town last night, my stomach still hurts over the laughing. I haven't laughed like that in a while, and my cheeks hurt from the smiling. I had a good time last night, with her.

All I wanted to do was kiss her, wrap my hand around her or hold her hand which I did. We didn't have sex, I oddly...don't even care. I enjoyed last night so much that i didn't even think of touching her beyond clothes. I thought it was just sex to begin with...but she's starting to grow on me, i have to admit.

That kiss on the ferris wheel made me a little nervous which I didn't like, I think it was just when I looked at her afterwards. I felt as if I couldn't look away. I snap out of my thoughts once I hear someone speaking to me.

"Jane, you must be miss snow. I'm Diana's Aunt." I look up to see a slightly tan brunette holding her hand out, Diana's aunt.

"I am....Nice to meet you." I shake her hand as she sits down, she is the first person who's hand I have shaken. I refused everyone else, just didn't acknowledge their hand shake but I'll just shake hers.

"Is she staying at yours?" She crosses her arms and i tap to leg looking at her.

"No she isn't."

"Charlie's. Yeah I was guessing that."

"Right..Well we are—"

"I don't want you near her, I don't like the look of you." She sits up, she's trying to be confident but god she is nervous. I can tell, especially since she fiddling with her hands. Diana does that too when she's nervous, she keeps swallowing too. Must be a lump in her throat.

"The look of me? You haven't even had a conversation with me—"

"You look sneaky."

"Sneaky?"

"Yes. I've done research on you, Natalie snow."

"And what have you found? Did my tragic past of murder come up?"

"Wh—"

"If you had one conversation with me, you would realise I'm not sneaky. I'm not anything near sneaky. I'm a very nice person, to the people who deserve it but do not come over acting like a total dip shit just because I have my secrets and so does your niece." I lean forward whispering so the other people in the room don't hear. Only she needs to hear this, she's the only one who doesn't like me so far. The parents I've met so far seem very fond of me.

"You are a pedophile." She snaps and it makes me laugh. Not that I find it funny, I find it absolutely ridiculous she would even think such a thing.

"She's not a child, instead of doing your research on me. Research the meaning of a pedophile. I know she's young, but I'm not a forty year old....I'm in my early twenties. She isn't a minor, i get the situation we are in is bad. But she has quite the personality that attracts me to her, she's beautiful too of course but don't call me pedophile. Do not even shake my hand and proceed to talk shit on stuff you clearly don't know a thing about." I begin to get annoyed with her but keep my voice at a reasonable level.

"You are holding her back."

"Holding her back from what?"

"Doing her best, she had straight As before this year. Before she met you, she didn't misbehave and get detention. She—"

"Is going through stuff, you think that's my fault? I know what happened with her parents, you brought her dad back into life when she clearly wasn't ready. If you paid attention and stopped forcing the grades on her, you would realise she's going through shit. I didn't put her through anything, it is you who is putting her into difficult situations." I tell her and she sits back shaking her head.

"You're ridiculous."

"I'm honest."

"I want to speak with her."

"Do then. I'm not stopping you, I have nothing to do with that."

"You are pinning everything on me. She won't talk to me because of you." She snaps and I rub my temple shutting my eyes for a second.

"Maybe...just maybe, she won't talk to you because you keep fucking her over. There's only so much a person can take until they feel nothing towards a person, so maybe give her the space she needs. Then apologise without making it out to be her fault." I say.

"I want you to stay away from her."

"I want you to get out of my fucking sight. I have other parents I need to meet, so move on to the next teacher." I tell her and she stands shutting her hands as she walks away. I hate this shit.

A/n

Sorry it's a short chapter but the next chapter is much longer!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!