𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-Natalie's POV-

Tatum greeted Olivia after she saw her, there was an awkward moment as she came down the stairs. Olivia left then Tatum bugged me about it. I told her it was a mistake, that wouldn't happen again.

To take my mind off of it, I slept with other women. I didn't go to work, I called in sick again so Daniels told me to take the week off. I'm also fucking a student, which isn't great. The look on her face today...she was shocked and all flustered. She brought up abortions, which is somehow strange considering everything. I don't think she knows much about it because it only took her a few seconds to shut up. I didn't like the attitude she had with me. I'd give out to any student who talked to me like that...well not exactly the same punishment I guess.

It's late, but not late enough for my mom to be asleep. I knock on the front door of my parents house before tapping my foot impatiently waiting. I see a shadow through the blurry window of the door, the door unlocks and my mom opens it.

"Natalia." She smiles widely at me. I smile slightly and she opens her arms wide. I walk up hugging her. My mom is the only person who calls me Natalia..

"Hi mom." I kiss her cheek. . My mom is spanish, she moved when she met my dad in New York. They say it was love at first sight. I know bits of Spanish, from my mom and speaking with my grandmother. Although I don't use it often it's just handy to have I guess. I know bits of French too from high school.

"Come in, it is cold out here." She tells me practically dragging me inside. She closes the door and takes of my jacket for me, my moms always had too much manners. I'm definitely not anything like her, well not my personality anyway. My moms tall, dark brown hair that she dyes to keep the grey away, green eyes and she has a beautiful tan. My mom is mostly healthy, she loves walking and even goes to the gym. Well before this year, she has no energy and most of the time her body is in excruciating pain as she says. She has scans upcoming to figure out what is wrong. She's been in the hospital a couple of times from just being sick though and they say nothings wrong.

"How are you?" I ask her as we walk to the kitchen to sit down at the table.

"I'm good, how are you? How's work?" She asks sitting down at the table.

"It's good, I enjoy it most days. I get along with most of the teachers. The principal isn't too strict either." I cross one leg over the other sitting back.

"Isabelle? Who are you talking to?" I hear my dad ask my mom as he comes down the stairs then into view.

"Hi dad." I says putting my hands on my lap. He shakes his head looking annoyed that I said two words.

"Okay well, I think my visit is over. I don't want to be somewhere I'm not wanted." I mumble the last few words.

"Why don't you stay for a cup of tea?" My mom stands and I shake my head.

"No I'm fine, thank you for the offer. I love you mom." I wrap her in a hug and kiss her cheek.

"Natalia, are you coming to thanksgiving dinner. I know I forgot the stuffing last year but I bought double this year just for you." She smiles and I smile back at her, my mom is too good for this world.

"You're too good to me, I'm still thinking about it. I'll call again next week or so. Take care of yourself." I tell her and she nods as I put on my jacket

"You too, drive safe. I love you." She says and I blow a kiss as I walk out.

"I love you too." I get into my car and let out a sigh, I turn the key to start the car before driving home.