𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

-Natalie's POV-

"I'm staying at a friends tonight." Ellie says as she follows me through the store as I push the cart.

"Which friend?"

"Alana. From school."

"And are you just...friends?" I ask her looking to her and she drops her hands rolling her eyes.

"Yes, only friends. Strictly friends."

"Oh, very convincing." I smile leaning on to the cart as I push it.

"Shut up. She has a boyfriend." Ellie grabs a box of lucky charms putting them into the cart.

"Definitely." I say as we keep walking, we come across all the valentine day stuff. I stop the cart when I see....Olivia and Zack.

"Please don't pounce. This is so embarrassing—"

"I'm not going to do anything." I glance at her before looking back to Olivia smiling. She meets my eye and stops smiling.

Zack looks over too, I look to him and he says something to Olivia. She looks at me as Zack takes her hand pulling her away from the isle.

"Are—"

"I'm alright." I tell her clearing my throat as I look up at the shelf.

"I hate Valentine's Day." Ellie huffs and I snort.

"That's because you've never had a valentine."

"So what? You don't have one this year."

"I do actually." I tell her and she groans.

"You're literally a bully, I don't get how people like you."

"You wouldn't understand." I laugh and she looks at me.

"Yeah...I don't even want to understand what you meant by that."

I spot a big white bear holding a pink heart, Diana would like that.

I walk around the cart and grab it and putting it into the cart.

"You're a teddy person?"

"No, my valentine is."

"Right.."

We continue walking around the store and I pick up candy, like chocolates, gummies and jolly ranchers of course.

I stop at the fruits and pick up a packet of strawberries as Ellie goes to get something... I check to make sure all the strawberries look alright. I put them in the cart and look up to see Olivia coming towards me.

"Nata—"

"What?" I ask her and she stops the cart putting her hand on it.

"What's going on between you and Tatum? Cole was telling me you two aren't speaking." She says and I look up at the ceiling.

"None of your business, now fuck o—"

"It's because of that girl. She's bad news."

"Diana's bad news?." I scoff and she sighs.

"She's not good for you."

"Oh and I suppose you think that you are? You're here with my brother for Christ sake."

"We're friends."

"Holding hands?"

"People hold hands with their friends, it's not a big deal."