𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Natalie
What are you doing right now?

Diana
I just came in the door from school. Why?

Charlie jumps up behind me and I get a fright almost slapping him.

"Don't do that!" I shout at him and he smiles. My phone buzzes again and I check it.

Natalie
Can I pick you up?

Diana
For what?

Natalie
A funfair opened up. Outside of town, sounds fun. Great second date?

Diana
You're giving me no time to get ready!

Natalie
Ready? We're going to a funfair not a fancy restaurant. I'll be outside in twenty minutes.

"I have twenty minutes to get ready for a date." I look to Charlie and his eyes widen a little before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the stairs quickly.

I almost trip up every other step but make it to his room all in one shape.

"Where are you going?" He asks me. I hear Cindys footsteps coming up the stairs, I learn footsteps. I know it's weird.

"A...funfair."

"Oh my god—"

"I'm just gonna wear cargos and a hoodie." I tell him walking over to the part of his closet he cleared for me. I almost cried when he did because I found it so sweet. I take out my cream cargo pants and my green hoodie. I change in Charlie's bathroom before going back to his room.

I do my mascara and some lipgloss and Charlie sits down on his bed.

"Second date already? You two are moving fast." Charlie says and I almost poke my eye.

"So? We both like each other..." I put the mascara down as I look around for my shoes.

I spot them over the closet, I walk over picking one up as I put it on.

"Okay, I'm going. I love you and I'll see you later." I hop struggling to get my other shoe on.

"I love you too, be safe don't get pregnant." He shouts as I run down the stairs and I smile rolling my eyes at him.

I quickly run opening the door going outside and closing it behind me.

✺ ✺ ✺

Natalie parks the car and gets out but locks the car, she locks me in. I look at her confused as she walks around the car unlocking it as she opens the door for me.

"What was that for?" I laugh and she shrugs.

"Being nice."

"You nice?" I act shocked getting out of the car onto the stony ground. She gives me a look and I smile. She locks the car again as we start walking over to where the music becomes louder, the screams off the rides and the lights become brighter.

I look to Natalie who's wearing black jeans, red top and a leather jacket. She also has lipstick on. I like it, it suits her.

She looks to me and nods towards to get closer to the funfair, there's a little stall where you have to buy tickets to get in. I take out my money but Natalie flicks my hand away, paying for us both. I huff putting my money back in my pocket.

"Can we go on that?" I ask her as we walk into the main area, there's lots of people here. Maybe someone from school is here...No. it's fine. Everything's fine Diana. I point to a ride that's a boat, swinging side to side up in the air. It goes upside down, yeah never—