𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

꧁☆★ 𝐻𝑜𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 ★☆꧂

25th October 2022

Aisha had already been unconscious for 12 hours and had been taken from OT for 4 hours. She was shifted to a private ward as per Atharva's words. She had been drugged, according to the doctor, and had fainted because of the excessive dosage. As the drug had entered her body for the first time, it was having an adverse effect on her. Although the doctors were able to remove the full amount of chemicals from her system, her body had not yet returned to normal.

Atharva and Dhruv had gone to look at the party's CCTV footage, but they were unable to locate any evidence of the culprit. Atharva kicked a chair nearby in anger. With blank faces, they made their way back to the hospital.

It took another one hour for Aisha to get back her consciousness. She was surprised to find herself in an unfamiliar place after opening her eyes.

"Aish?" It was Divya. She immediately engulfed her in a hug. "God, you scared me."

"I am good, Divi. But what actually happened? And why am I here?"
"You were drugged, Ms. Agarwal." Saying this the doctor checked her vitals while Aisha was deep in her thoughts.

"Don't think much, Aisha. You are alright. That's what matters." Aadhya said gently patting her hands. Aisha had not known others were also present until Aadhya spoke.

"When will I be discharged?"

"You just woke up and you want to get discharged already?" Atharva asked with a harsh tone that made others flinch. With an angry face, he left the ward.

"Don't mind him. He is just pissed of not finding your culprit. I will talk to him." With a gentle smile, Dhruv went after him.

They were silent before Karan broke it saying, "You will be kept in observation for 24 hours, Aisha." Aisha solemnly nodded at this and others left to give Divya and Aisha sometime to talk.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Atharva's POV

After he stormed out of room.

"What the hell was that?" Dhruv asked sitting on a chair beside me.

"I just lost it. I didn't mean to but, knowing she almost died and then not finding about her culprit pissed me off. She was not safe even in such a secured party last night. Thinking about the possibility of getting hurt made me snap her. I know I should not have snapped at her. God, I really regret it"

"I don't know how they got those drugs into Aisha's drinks. Given that we were all present, how did he avoid accidentally mixing the drugs with other foods? It seemed like he knew what Aisha would have." Dhruv asked.

Dhruv was right. It all seemed like a perfectly executed plan but nobody knew Aisha would be there as Divya had said she would bring her cousin, and Aisha and her were bestfriends at least that's what she told Abhiraj. Then how did that person know Aisha would come?

"You two seemed to be in a deep thought." Abhiraj's voice brought us out of reverie. Except Divya, all of them had come out.

"I think Aisha was being stalked" We all turned towards Shreya who had said this.

"She has a point you know. The attacker knew exactly what Aisha would have and he was able to drug her. Maybe someone from her college or office was stalking her." Aadhya's words made sense. There was a possibility.