𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

꧁☆★ 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓈? ★☆꧂

10th November 2022

Author's POV

Abhiraj overheard the girls' conversation as he was making his way to Divya's cabin to give her the sketches she had left. Their discussion baffled him. Why were they discussing death and kidnapping? Why was Aisha sobbing too? The only person he could now trust was his brother, so he went to him when he sensed something wrong.

Atharva was working on his files when he heard a knock on his office door. He was confused as to who would come since the office hours had already ended, but still, he called the other person in.

"Abhiraj?" Atharva said.

"Bhai, there is something I have to tell you but before that, did you find the one who attacked Aisha?"

"No, we are still searching. Why? Is everything alright?" Atharva said.

"Um, was Aisha there in office?" Abhiraj asked again.

"No. Shreya told us she took leave as she got her periods. But what's the matter? Why are you asking these questions?" Atharva asked feeling restless.

"I think they are up to something." Abhiraj replied.

"They? Who they?"

"Aisha and Divya." Abhiraj told him all the words he had overheard some time ago.

"What if they planned the attack on Aisha themselves, bhai? After all, Aisha is an employee of Dhruv bhai's company, so it might not have been a problem for her to hire a hacker and erase the evidence. Remember, they did not call their family. Maybe Divya intentionally left her phone in the car." Abhiraj's words sowed suspicion in Atharva's mind.

11th November 2022

Both the brothers kept their eyes on the girls throughout the day. Their faces looked tired, and Aisha's swollen eyes made Atharva think if she cried. After the office hours ended, Aisha stayed at the parking lot of the building waiting for Divya to come there. Abhiraj, who had followed Divya too reached there. They had a small talk before they went back inside the office building instead of returning to their flat. When the girls reached Dhruv's cabin, both the Rathore brothers were already there along with the Saxena couple. It looked like they were waiting for the girls.

"Aisha? Divya? You two here? Is everything okay?" Shreya was the first one to break the silence of the room. The younger girls looked at each other before Aisha replied.

"I want to see the CCTV footage of that day." Dhruv just nodded at Aisha and led them all to the surveillance room. He himself showed the footage.

"Pause" Aisha suddenly shouted.

Dhruv did as he was told. While others looked at Aisha questionably, who ignored all of their looks and monitored the entire video footage, herself, hereafter. As soon as the video ended Aisha ran out of the room while the others stayed there in shock.

Aisha returned to the room a short while later with her laptop and performed an action that none of them could comprehend. The others realized that the video playing on her laptop screen at that moment was the original one that had been unanimously deleted. All of them observed the video, where four waiters were conversing among themselves while frequently serving Aisha food and drinks.

"You are a hacker." Dhruv exclaimed with realization as soon as the video ended.

Aisha looked at Divya before replying, "Um yeah.. But, my hacking skills are not the concern here, Mr. Saxena."