𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

꧁☆★ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 ★☆꧂

26th November 2022

The court had decided to give the final verdict on Monday. The Chauhan and Agarwal family were staying in Kaiser Mahal as per Maharaj's request. Abhira had also been deeply affected by the incident. She had considered the Khanna family as her own and knowing her best friend was aware of her father's murder was heartbreaking for her. She was at home along with her mother and grandfather. Whereas those four people had gone to their respective offices.

🍁🍁🍁

Divya was working in her cabin when her office phone rang.

"Hello."

"Divya, my office, now." A curt voice said. She recognized the voice perfectly. Of course, how would she not! After all she had come to love the owner of the voice. With a frown, she went to Abhiraj's cabin.

As soon as she entered the cabin, she was pinned on the door. Her eyes become wide due to the sudden force.

Abhiraj kept his head in the crook of her head and inhaled. "I missed you"

She chuckled and rubbed his back. "We came from same place, this morning, Abhi."

Abhiraj raised his head and scowled. "Yeah, and we have not gotten any time together, despite being in the same place. Your father and uncle are cruel."

"Hey!" saying that she lightly slapped his back.

Taking a deep breath, Abhiraj pecked her lips which made her turn red.

"Abhi!!, we are in office." She said with wide eyes.

"Abhi. I like it." He said, giving her a beautiful smile.

"Let's go." He said after a while.

"Where? We have office." She spoke.

"I am the boss, baby. Now, come on, Ms. Chauhan we have to visit factory" saying that he winked at her.

She shook her head at him and followed him. He took out his bike and made her wear a helmet. After making sure she was seated properly, he drove.

Abhiraj entered the gates of City Palace, one of the palaces turned hotel owned by the Rathores. After parking his bike, he held Divya by her shoulder and led her inside. The staff greeted them.

"Why are we here?" Divya asked, looking at him.

He did not say anything and took her to one of the private cabins. The cabin was beautifully decorated with balloons and flowers.

Abhiraj took out the chair for her and Divya sat on it saying, "thank you."

After that he left for a while leaving her confused. She was looking around the cabin when Abhiraj returned with a tray with a glass of water and a small menu card.

"What would you like to have ma'am?" He asked.

Divya giggled and took a look at the small menu card, which was actually handwritten by the guy himself.

"Um, one plate of Methi Bajra Puri and Mohan Thaal for dessert, please."

"Right away, ma'am" saying that he again went out of the room and returned after 10 minutes with the food. He kept the food on the table and sat on the chair opposite her.

"You know, if someday fashion designing does not work for you, you can be a waiter. You would make a good waiter." Divya said.

"I will consider it." He said with sincerity which made her laugh.

After finishing their food, Abhiraj took her to the garden that was attached to the lake and together they watched the sunset.

"I have a surprise for you." saying that Abhiraj took her hand in his. Divya looked at him in confusion and excitement.

Abhiraj drove them to a crowded place. He held her hand and took her near a stage. When she saw the person standing on the stage, she gasped. It was Darshan Raval. Her favorite singer. She looked at Abhiraj with wide eyes. Abhiraj chuckled and said, "I think I made the right decision by bringing you here, right?"

"Of course. I can't believe it. It's been so long since I last attended his concert." Divya hugged him tightly.

They enjoyed the concert till the end and Divya took autograph and some photos with her favorite star.

They returned to the palace. Everyone had already gone to bed when they reached the place. Abhiraj walked her to her assigned room.

"Abhi?" Divya called him.

"Yeah..." Abhiraj looked at her. They both had big smiles on their faces.

"Thank you. I had an amazing time." saying that she pecked his lips and entered the room locking the door on the way.

Abhiraj blushed and rubbed his neck looking at the locked door and went to his room.

That night both of them slept with happiness glowing in their faces.