chapter 5

it was now wednesday and since the boys didn't have practice all week, we were doing dinner tonight and i was stuck cooking. i was making my homemade pizzas which everyone seemed to love.

"well if it isn't my favorite hughes" trevor announced walking into the kitchen. luckily jack locked himself away downstairs studying for the exam tomorrow.

"hey Z" i smiled as he kissed my head.

"hell ya your homemade pizzas are to dieee for" he wrapped his arms around me. "i missed you" he kissed my head again.

"i missed you too" i stuck my lip out, he started to lean it before quinn walked in.

"can i get extra pepper-, woah woah i'm sorry" quinn covered his eyes. quinn promised me he wouldn't tell jack, so me and trevor didn't care if quinn saw.

"fuck you quinn, ruined the moment" i flipped my oldest brother off.

"jeez love ya too, can i still get extra pepperoni on it please" he laughed and i nodded. trev and quinn talked about hockey and school as i threw the pizzas into the oven, cole walked in.

"well hello family, i brought brownies" cole yelled causing luke to run out of his room.

"i love brownies, your the best cole" he yelled causing all of us to laugh. tonight was just us kids since our mom was at a work conference and our dad was at the youth hockey practice. jack walked out of the basement greeting everyone as we all sat down. we all ate and talked about hockey like we usually do, which got annoying at times.

"ok guys i'm going to study see y'all" i stood up and walked to my room. i had a few moments of silence before the boys came upstairs,

"summer" the boys sang opening my door. i looked over at them.

"we're leaving to go watch the youth game" luke spoke up.

"ok um once i finish this i'll stop by" i replied as the boys walked off. i finished my homework earlier then i thought i would and threw on a michigan hockey sweatshirt and some black sweatpants. i grabbed my keys and walked into the garage.
-
i headed into the youth hockey game and saw trevor's sister working the concession stands. "hey ava" i greeted.

"well heyy" she replied, "what can i get ya".

"um can i get a water and some popcorn please" i smiled. she ran back and grabbed the items. i laid out a 5 dollar bill as she handed me the popcorn and water.

"i'm not gonna charge you" she smiled as looked behind us, i pushed the bill towards her urging her to take it. "i've never seen trevor this happy, he's very in love with you, so this is my gift so i have to stop dealing with his crabby ass" she finished giving me a reassuring smile and looking behind her again. i gave her a big smile before turning around to see trevor trying to tell his sister to stop.

"oh hey" i beamed, laughing slightly as we walked into the rink. i took a seat next to trevor and cole, the youth games were always interesting, for no specific reason, they were just fun to watch.
-
after the game jack left right away with quinn to finish his school project, so i decided to stick around for a little bit. we helped them clean the ice and pick up garbage. i walked out to my jeep, trevor following slowly behind me.

"i'll see you tomorrow 1st period" trevor grabbed my arm, placing a kiss on my head.

"why do you always kiss my head, jack isn't around you can actually kiss me" i pouted, he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"that better?" he smirked as we parted our ways.

"bye trevor" i climbed into my car and drove away.
-
"morning jack" trevor said as my twin brother sleepily got out of my car.

"someone had a rough night" turcs laughed.

"yea i did and now we have a exam today and if i fail, my mom is going to kick me out and i'm gonna have to live with trevor" jack frowned, causing trevor's mouth to fly open in offense.

"ok buddy, i promise ellen and jim aren't going to kick you out, but let's go get ya some coffee" cole patted his back and led him to the school doors, all the boys followed except trevor.

"morning" he grabbed my hand.

"morning" i replied as we walked into chemistry and found our familiar seats. the teacher explained what we were doing in class since finals were coming up soon, todays class was just a study day. me and trevor just watched netflix the whole class since we study on our own at least 3 times a week.

after chemistry it was english, "hey mia, so how was your date with beecher" i sat down, she looked happy as she glanced at me.

"it was good" she smiled "it-" she started getting interrupted by the teacher. i rolled my eyes, i hated english and we were currently on our shakespeares unit. i secretly sat on my phone texting trevor pretty much the whole class.

after english it was lunch, mia and trevor both had geometry so me and cole walked to lunch.

"hey brother, how'd your exam go" i hit jack on the arm. he just groaned and let his head drop onto the table ."ok" i sat down and looked at cole. most of lunch was pretty silent other then me and cole making small talk every now and again.
-
i dropped jack off at hockey and went straight home. tonight i had to work the youth rink because they had a boys game and a girls game. i threw my stuff into my room and quickly changed. i had to pick ava since she was working with me.

we walked into the rink and all the little ones ran up to us.

"hey guys" i tried to give all of them a hug. "you guys are gonna do so good" i smiled as their coach, quinn, called them over. quinn got off of hockey once in a while to coach the young ones. me and ava opened the concession stand and waited for the people.

shortly after all the usndtp boys walked in. "oh lord" i groaned.

"hey girls" turcs came up and greeted us.

"what are you guys doing here?" i asked looking around to find trevor who was playing one of the arcade games.

"we got out of practice early since coach wanted us to support the littles" my brother spoke up. we gave them all free popcorn and waters and tried to watch them as best as we could through the window as they cheered on the little kids.

after the game quinn cole luke and jack were going back to my place so i stayed with ava and trevor.

"hey" trevor smiled turning me around. "let's go get ice cream" he kissed my cheek.

"ew gross, let's not do this in front of me" ava groaned covering her eyes. "see ya at home, trev, see ya summer" she waved at us before walking out of the building. i giggled turning back to trevor.

"yea let's get ice cream" i grabbed his hand as we walked out into the cold michigan air. "maybe we shouldn't get ice cream it's cold" i shivered.

"we can go to my house" he wrapped his arms around my shivering body as we got into the car. quinn took my car home so i had no choice but to ride with him.

"summer before we go can i ask you something?" he asked seeming nervous. i looked at him and nodded in response.

"ok, do you wanna be my girlfriend" he grabbed his face like a little kid.

"you've been hanging out with the youth team too much" i giggled pulling his hands away from his face. "yes trevor i'd love to be your girlfriend" i smiled as we kissed.

"ok, now that that's settled, let's get ya home" he smiled.