chapter 14

"morning or afternoon, because it is approximately 12:47" jack said scaring the shit out of me as i slowly awoke.

"morning jack" i rubbed my eyes. "whatca doing" i sat up.

"i'm here to wake you up, you me and luke are going to tour Umich mia can't go anymore and our tour is still reserved so come on" he patted my back. i quick called mia and she explained that her parents wanted to tour her colleges with her but they couldn't get in our tour. i got up and got ready. trevor called while i was getting ready.

"hey what are you doing today, you wanna do something?" he questioned as i threw my hair up to curl it.

"cant, me jack and luke are going to UMich, mia ditched and luke wants to get a early look at it" i said before he could open his mouth to say something i interrupted. "im getting my BU email today to see if i made it in our not, so no im not changing my mind yet." i said.

"ok good" he sounded relieved.

we talked for a hour before i actually needed to get going.

"can we get mcdonald's on the way" luke begged as we walked into the garage.

"sure lukey" i smiled.

"luke you should get you scholarship application done today when we go" jack looked back at him. luke nodded sleepily. we stopped for mcdonald's and continued our way to UMich.
-
the campus is absolutely beautiful. i shouldn't have promised trevor going to BU. we followed the tour guide around for a good 2 hours before we had free roam of campus.

"i wanna look at the hockey rink" luke shrieked.

"ok well let's go" jack motioned us forward. we walked into the arena and luke looked amazed.
-
we arrived back home after our very long day and i was anxious to open my BU email.

"everyone in the living room" our mom yelled as we walked inside, we all took a seat on our usual couch spots.

"so spring break is coming up, so we rented a house in florida and are staying there for 2 weeks" our yelled mom said happily.

"hell ya" i high fived jack. "can we bring people?" i questioned.

"yup, there's like 10 bedrooms, a movie room and more, so call up your friends, they just have to pay for the flight" i hugged my mom. this was gonna be amazing. after that we all stayed seated to watch some movie that quinn picked out. trevor was coming over for dinner so mom started on that.

"hello hughes family" i heard trevor's familiar voice spread throughout the house.

"oh trevor your just in time, dinner just got done" my mom smiled, i walked into the kitchen and greeted him.

"perfect thanks ellen" he gave my moms hug.

"hey" he kissed my cheek. "are you nervous about the email?".

"yea a little bit" i bit my nails. "but it will be fine" i half smiled and took my seat at the table.

after dinner jack and trevor followed me up to my room and the three of us nervously sat on my bed as i opened my email app.

"ok moment of truth" i clicked on the BU email. i carefully read through it as we all sat silent. "i've been fucking waitlisted" i shut my computer and got off my bed.

"hey hey, you weren't rejected at least" jack said.

"yea what jack said" trevor pointed to him.

"your right. ok, anyways trevor do you wanna come on spring break with us?" i changed the subject.

"yea our mom got this sick house with like 10 rooms and more" jack exclaimed. i sighed and sat back on my bed.

"summer, it's alright" trevor came by me.

"yea, i guess" i shrugged. "anyways, we leave in a week and i'm not packed so help me boys we're going to target" i smiled and grabbed my keys. they both rolled there eyes. we got in my car and pulled out of my driveway.

"i don't even have a suitcase" jack said as we walked into the target.

"we will find one, first we need some other things" i said as we walked towards the travel section. i grabbed some mini things i needed then we headed towards the suitcase section.

"what about this one" i joked pushing forward the teal one with unicorns on it.

"mmm this one?" trevor said as i turned around to see him holding a baby yoda suitcase.

"i hate both of you, i'm getting this one" jack grabbed a plain black one.

"suit yourself" i shrugged and walked away towards the sunglasses.

"these are cute don't ya think?" i asked trying on a pair.

"these are better" jack grabbed a different pair.

"these are the best" trevor said grabbing a different pair. i laughed and threw them in my basket. the boys went to look at the sports section and i went to the clothes. i picked out of bunch of outfits and the boys met me by the dressing rooms. i showed them all of the outfits.

"i like all of them" trevor walked by me.

"i don't like 3, or 5" jack spoke up.

"whatever, let's go" i said grabbing the basket and we walked towards checkout. we got chick fil a after that and then headed home.
-
i was in the living room watching miracle with my brothers before they had to leave for practice. the 4 of us watched the movie carefully before my phone rang and of course it was trevor.

"dam you trevor we were just getting to the good part" jack yelled pausing the movie.

"are you guys watching slap shot without me?" trevor replied sounded very offended.

"no we're watching miracle" i added which made him look even more offended.

"well keep it paused, i'm coming over for the night to save you guys a trip for tomorrow" he smiled.

"ok, we'll be waiting" i smiled back as he hung up.

"trevor hurry up" jack yelled as he heard the door open.

"i'm coming hold on" trevor ran into the living room and took a seat next to me and jack clicked play. the boys started yelling at tv as if they haven't seen this movie like 20 times.

"ugh, love that movie" trevor said as the ending credits rolled.

"ok perfect timing, you guys have practice" i stood up. they groaned as we walked to my car.

"i'll see you guys later" i waved them off.