chapter 9

i was in the bathroom getting ready for the resorts new eve party. i curling my hair and talking to mia until trevor came in. me and trevor had talked about the whole kaakpo situation the morning after the game.

"hey trev" mia chipped in. he waved and also started to get ready, which was brushing his teeth and shaving the non existent beard he thought he had.

"what time are we leaving?" i asked turning my head.

"mmm like 9 i think" he shrugged. i nodded and mia had to go. i was struggling to curl the back of my hair.

"trevor, do you know how to curl hair?" i laughed.

"i do actually ava taught me, for a situation like this" he smiled and grabbed the curling iron. he finished my hair and then we walked upstairs to everyone else.

we headed to the resorts community center and ran into some friends from the last couple years.

we all hung around until about 11:30 when everyone settled into some sort of chair and waited for the countdown.

all boys except luke and trevor had been drinking, and were all a little tipsy. i sat on trevor's lap to wait for the countdown. finally once the last 1 minute before the ball drop arrived. everyone in the room crowded around to wait.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2" we all yelled excitedly. as soon as i was about to yell one trevor grabbed my face and kissed me. i smiled as we kissed and finally we released. we rested our heads against each others.

"happy new year" he smiled. i kissed him again.

"happy new year trev" i also smiled.
-
finally at 4am all the boys wanted to go back to the cabin, since they all could barley walk, so me luke and trevor helped them out a little bit.

the boys all separated to their rooms and me and trevor sat in the kitchen and ate some fruit. i couldn't help but smile just being around him.

"what are you so smiley about?" he questioned.

"just my amazing boyfriend" i laughed.

"god, i couldn't tell you how happy i was that jack
found out about us before christmas and new years cause i've been waiting to kiss on news years since our first new year's eve party in 7th grade" he sighed happily.

"trevor" i paused looking up. "i was so ugly in 7th grade" i laughed. he grabbed his phone out and pulled up a picture of him in 7th grade.

"you thought you were ugly" he laughed showing me the picture. we laughed for a good minute before we kissed again.

"i'm happy to have you, but i'm tired so let's go to bed" i said. he nodded and we headed downstairs to go to bed.
-
"get up bitches, we need to go home" quinn yelled throughout the cabin. i groaned and rolled out of bed.

"trev get up, we gotta go home" i shook him awake and started to throw both of our things into our bags.

"god this room is a mess" he laughed. after 30 minutes we finally had everything cleaned up. we brought our bags upstairs and threw them in my car.

"until next year" cole sighed. we all nodded and loaded into the cars.

we stopped for breakfast about half way through and then finally we were back in plymouth michigan. the boys had practice so me and quinn dropped them off right away and i agreed to pick trevor alex cole luke and jack for dinner tonight.

"hey mom, me and quinn are home" i yelled throughout the house. our parents came running down to hug us. i quick whipped up some dinner for the boys and went to pick them up.

"hey boys, how was practice" i smiled as the climbed in. they all groaned, clearly very tired.

"coach rambled about new year new us so all we did was skate suicides and running outside. it was hell" cole complained. i just went wide eyed and reversed out of the parking lot.

once we arrived at home our mom was taking the lasagna out of the oven. everyone took there seats and like always our conversation started with hockey.
-
the next morning i rolled out of bed and looked at my calendar, still no school. great. so i picked up my phone and called mia.

"hey you wanna go to target, maybe sephora" i asked as the line connected.

"um yes, give me 30" she exclaimed.

"ok i'll pick you up, see ya soon" i said hanging up.

i quickly also got ready and then right as i was heading out my front door, i saw trevor pull in. he had a sad look on face.

"are you going somewhere" he asked climbing out of his truck.

"yes, me and mia are going to target, but if you call beecher we can all go" i shrugged. he shook his head.

"no, you guys have fun, i'll be napping in your bed" he smiled and walked into my house. i hopped into my car and started towards mias house.

we walked into target and got our usual starbucks orders and walked around target and ulta for a good 2 hours before john and mia agreed to hang out, and i assumed trevor was probably getting bored so we decided to head home.

"bye mia, have fun" i winked dropped her at beeches house. she rolled her eyes and smiled and walked inside.

i walked back inside and trevor was still sleeping and i got a couple frozen pizzas so i threw 3 in since the boys were going to eat a lot. and mia and beecher were stopping over for movie and study night since tonight was our last night before school started again tomorrow.

"morning" i smiled as trevor walked down the stairs. he yawned and gave me a hug.

"your bed is so comfy, can i sleepover" he begged.

"i'll talk to my mom" i kissed him and took the pizzas out. everyone else arrived home and we carried the pizzas downstairs to start our binge of greys anatomy. i quick texted my mom to make sure trevor could sleepover, and of course she agreed, since she loved him.

i sat by him and grabbed a slice of pizza. i showed him my phone and he smiled.
-
after about 6 episodes of greys and me sobbing everyone agreed to go home.

"bye mia" i kissed her cheek and gave her a hug.

"you wanna get coffee in the morning, i need to tell you something" she smiled, i nodded and as me trevor jack and luke walked upstairs and to our rooms.

"here, there jacks" i threw some clothes at him. i threw my pjs on and we climbed into bed.