chapter 15

(mature content)
we arrived in clear water florida, and i couldn't be any more excited for the next 2 weeks ahead. coles parents, trevor's parents, and my parents. plus beecher alex and mia were all gonna be a in house hold for 2 weeks. this was gonna be fun.

i walked into my room at the house which was the biggest of course, mia took up her chance to room with beecher. i hung up all my clothes and organized my bathroom. trevor walked in while i doing that.

"i'm glad your parents could come, you know cause it's birthday in a couple days" i smiled and turned at him.

"i feel like you guys are gonna all out, kinda nervous" he grabbed me.

"the caulfields are here and we're hughes' of course we're going all out especially to someone like you" i laid down on him. we started to makeout before cole walked in.

"woah woah- i didn't see anything, anyways, we're going to the beach" cole smiled. i crawled off trevor and pushed him out of my room.

"see ya at the beach" i kissed his cheek and shut my door. i tried on a couple swimsuits before mia came down. "pink, or black? or miss match" i asked.

"mmm, pink top black bottoms, i'll pack your beach bag" she smiled and grabbed my bag.

"ok let's go" i grabbed my bag and slid on my sandals before we headed out. i laid my towel down and started to tan.

"summer rae hughes you better get up and get in the ocean" i heard trevor yell.

"go away, i'm tanning" i put my hand up to block the sun.

"you have 2 weeks to tan, come on" he begged. i stood up and grabbed his shoulders to turn him around.

"what are you doing" he asked as i jumped on his back.

"make me get up, you can carry me" i kissed his cheek.

"fine" he started running and once we reached the water he flipped me off me his back. i brushed my hair back once i reached the surface.

"trevor fucking zegras i'm gonna kill you" i started running towards him. he was a lot faster then me obviously and got away.

"you can't catch me hehe" he giggled and kept running. eventually we both ended up on the sand.

"i hate you" i leaned my face against his.

"i hate you too" he scrunched his nose.
-
i had just showered and got ready for dinner which we were just eating at the house tonight. i threw on a over sized sweatshirt and some sweat shorts. of course i was late walking out.

"nice of you to join us" cole beamed. i sarcastically rolled my eyes and sat down.

"your hair smells nice" mia smiled.

"thanks just showered" i flipped my hair back. mia laughed as we all ate.

"we're going to get drinks down the street, do whatever you guys want" trevor's mom smiled as all the parents walked away. i grabbed mias hand and all the boys stood up and followed us, we walked down the pier and to the beach. we took some pictures and messed around before heading back to the house. it was getting late so i went right to my room since that's what everyone else was doing. i turned on the tv to watch greys anatomy.

"why are you watching that stupid show about doctors fighting for 19 seasons again" trevor complained walking in.

"it's good" i replied opening my arms which he accepted and laid on me. i brushed through his hair and looked at him. "why are you looking at me like that".

"no reason" he smiled and dropped his head. after about 30 minutes we switched positions so i was straddling him. he started to kiss my neck.

"trevor" i pulled his head off. "no" i wrapped my arms around him.

"your no fun" he pouted.

"and your just a horny 17 year old boy" i crawled off him and walked into the bathroom. he followed me."come on let's just do a face mask or something" i smiled and handed him one. he also smiled and i helped him put it on.

"i look great" he laughed. we talked for a little bit before washing them off. we both laid back down and he looked almost desperate.

"no" i turned over.

"come on it's bound to happen at one point" he wrapped his arms around me.

"maybe next year" i shrugged.

"why not now-" he pleaded.

"trevor stop" i laughed and kissed him.
-
i woke up the next morning to a shirtless trevor and my clothes on the floor.

"trevor no way" i stood up and threw my clothes on. he just laughed. i remembered everything that happened last night, i just thought i was dreaming. "this isn't funny" i said while laughing. he stood up and came by me and grabbed my shoulders.

"shh, it's alright" he kissed my cheek. "come on i want breakfast" he grabbed my hand but i stopped.

"trev i can't go up there after i just had sex with you" i grabbed my face.

"just come on" he dragged me upstairs.

"morning you guys, Z i missed you last night in our room" cole said.

"oh yea we were just busy, or no- anyways what's for breakfast" trevor said nervously as we sat down. everyone gave us a look but i looked away. i didn't speak much during breakfast just smiled a lot.

"ok guys we're going on the boat so go get ready" my mom walked in and announced. i quickly got up and ran downstairs, mia followed and so did jack.

"no way no way no way" mia squealed running downstairs.

"summer i swear" jack ran in.

"jack get out" me and mia said in sync. he did walk out and me and mia sat on my bed.

"anyways i can't believe you did it, i mean this is crazy" mia smiled. i smiled too.

"it is crazy and weird. i don't know how i feel" i cringed. we talked for a little bit before we were all leaving for the boat.

"i got snacks" i smiled walking on the boat. everyone smiled as my dad started the boat. i took a seat in between trevor and mia. everyone eyed my down.

"what?" i looked up. they all looked away as soon as i turned my head up. i started conversation since i didn't like the awkward tension.