chapter 19

"first day of senior year" trevor yelled walking into my room.

"what the fuck are you doing in my room, it's 6am" i groaned.

"your mom let me in, get up, and start getting ready" he dragged me out of bed and kissed me. "and good morning" he smiled as i walked into my bathroom. i finished getting ready and we all went downstairs for breakfast.

"morning seniors, and you lukey pookey" our mom smiled. we all laughed and sat down. we ate our breakfast and of course got some pictures taken.

we pulled into the school parking lot and mia was crying already.

"our last first day" she yelled and then started sobbing again. i laughed and gave her a hug before we all walked into school.

"morning seniors, last first day" the teacher smiled as we walked in. luckily i had my first class with trevor, jack, and mia.
-
we all went out to dinner that night and then resorted back to me and jacks place for one last swim night before hockey got busy and it got cold out.

"cannonball" boldy yelled jumping into the pool. we laughed and slowly made our way into the pool.

"here's to one last hughes pool chicken fight before hockey season" trevor yelled causing everyone to get on their designated partners shoulders.

"come on summer" trevor patted his shoulders.

"no go with jack, he's your partner" i argued.

"well your my partner now" he smiled and threw me on his shoulders. i lost against jack right away, which was expected.

"you did so good" trevor said sarcastically, i grabbed his head and shoved him under.

"fuck you" i smiled as he came back to the surface.
-
hockey and cheer both started today, which meant fall was gonna be a busy one.

"morning sleepies" trevor smiled as me and jack both walked into class late.

"we coulda been early, but nope little miss cheerleader didn't know where her uniform was" jack threw his backpack on the table. i just flipped him off and started the lesson the teacher assigned for us.

i walked into lunch with mia and ava we had lunch with everyone so it was nice.

"hey girls" cole smiled.

"hey coley" i smiled and sat down next to trevor.

"guys homecoming is in like 4 weeks" mia exclaimed.

"we need to go dress shopping" ava cheered.

"yess how about saturday" i chipped in. we all agreed and the boys were gonna go to open rink, since they couldn't hang out with us.

"anyways, i hope to see all you at the game on friday after practice of course" i smiled. they all agreed they would come.
-
i was very bored sitting in pre calc, not really listening at all since this credit didn't really matter. i heard the door open and didn't care to look up, the teacher paused his lesson but again i didn't look up until he cleared his throat and i looked up to see cole, jack, beecher, and turcs with white shirts that spelt out HOCO. trevor walked in shortly after with a sign that said "will you top off my night at homecoming" with some flowers.

i stood immediately and hugged him. the whole class was clapping and then the homecoming committee walked in and grabbed us and led us to the auditorium. we walked up on stage and saw the whole school.

"votes were summited a hour ago, they were counted and we are happy to announce that summer hughes and trevor zegras are homecoming KING AND QUEEN" i smiled as the people placed the crowns on our heads. i hugged trevor and he kissed my cheek as the school cheered. we took some pictures and greeted all our friends.

"love you all" i cheered and hugged all my friends.
-
"good morning hoco queen, we have cheer practice today get up" mia walked into my room. "dress shopping after?" she sat down on my bed. i groaned and rolled over to face her.

"sure" i smiled and started to get ready. i threw on my cheer stuff and grabbed my bag and wallet.

"morning homecoming queen" my teammates yelled as i walked in. i smiled before coach started telling us to run.

once practice was over me and mia changed and headed towards the mall. we tried on many dresses till i finally the perfect one. i walked out by mia and her jaw dropped.

"you are so perfect, trever is gonna die" she squealed. it was a sorta orange pink color with little mirror almost pieces on it.
-
i arrived back at home and all the boys were in the kitchen doing some team bonding, making pizzas.

"hey summer" they all said in sync and smiled.

"hey boys, save me some pizza" i yelled walking into my room. trevor gave me a thumbs up before i walked into my room and shut my door. i sat on my phone for a while before jack came up into my room.

"pizzas done, and i have something to tell everyone once we all get sat down" he smiled, i had a feeling i already knew what it was but i wasn't sure. i smiled and walked down stairs and took my seat. once we were all settled and ready jack stood up.

"ok boys, and of course my wonderful twin" jack paused and smiled. "i got a email last week, and um im going to the 2019 nhl draft" he smiled proudly. everyone got up and jumped around and hugged him.

"still waiting for my email" cole teased. we all laughed and ate our pizza.