the night before

Doing a beautiful three-story house is seen in the cold nights with snow on the ground as Christmas lights are hung all over the windows and trees and bushes. On the outside it looks calm but on the inside was like a raging hurricane of chaos.

A police officer is saying standing in front of the staircase trying to see who's the owner of the house as many kids pass by him. But when no one does he comments about being a fancy orphanage. Soon a beautiful Hispanic girl of the age of 19 issue walking on the stairs holding many towels he stops her before she can"excuse me ma'am what's your name"she looks at him startled before letting the rest of her relief when it was just a police officer before adjusting the towels in her arms"oh my name is ciera how can I help you officer"

He gives her a smile showing off his gold teeth"do your parents live here"

"Yes my adoptive parents do"she says before walking off so she can go put the towels up in each bathroom trying not to bump in to any of the kids.she way upstairs to put towels in the upstairs bathroom before running into Kevin who is jumping up and down"I'm all grown up I'm living alone"over and over again she walks up to her youngest brother bending down on her knees to be at his height"Kevin what's wrong"she has some concern making Kevin look at the only sibling who's ever shown kindness and care towards him before hugging her"everybody hates me but you"making her heart hurt more than I already is before holding him tight"that's not true just wait if you wish on a wishing star of Christmas everything you ever want ask Santa to make your family understand your feelings I'm sure I'll come true."she says giving a kind smile before standing up adjusting towels.

"Thanks cirea your the best"Kevin says before rushing off some wheres making her her head finally at her little brother before finishing her chore. Soon everyone was resting downstairs as the pizza was here everyone pushing and shoving Sierra passes by her dad who is paying for the pizza she is the last one in the kitchen and she can already tell something bad is going to happen.

Buzz and Kevin are seeing a separate counter aisle with a pizza box apparently buzz ate the last piece of cheese pizza and Mocks Kevin as he fake throw ups which causes a chain of events meaning Kevin charged at buzz who fell against the drinks getting it all over the pizza and plane tickets which causes a panic everyone rushes to drive the tickets and clean up the mess while this is going on Uncle Frank."look what you did you little jerk"ciera finally had enough as she stood up

"All right that's enough treating the youngest of your siblings like this Kevin did nothing wrong you all know he hasn't even with cheese pizza but yet you won't do anything about Buzz's behavior what is wrong with you this is a shaming behavior "ceria says angry at how this family treats Kevin while Kate was already leading Kevin away but everyone froze at what happens next.

"Oh what do you know your not really family all you are is the little Latina runt that they took in they took pity on you since your parents had died nobody wants you here"frank yelled back which causes chest fallen expression to fall on cerias face as she looks around when body says anything she assumed they agreed to what he said but that wasn't it they were all to shocked to say anything.

Tears build up in her eyes as she breathes heavily backing away before turning away running out the kitchen passed Kate and Kevin as Kevin called out to his hurt big sister as she runs up the stairs crying hurt up to her room slamming the door.

After the talk Kate and Kevin had he sneaks down from the second floor from the stairs looks both way before sneaking to his older sisters room he can still hear her crying.his heart broke for her he opens the door quietly as he sneaks into her room seeing her curled into a ball sobbing into her pillow.

He silently closed the door before making his way to he bed.crawling into it"don't worry about them sis they will regret what they said and see how much you really do for this family."he hugs her tight around the waist just laying they before she wraps her arms around her little brother both just laying there thinking if there Christmas wishes as the night goes on.