missing something

As the family slept a strong wind blew that night as the full moon is shown in the night sky with passing clouds.the front of the house is seen with the wind blowing the tree branches around as a plastic Santa figure is seen rolling across the ground.soon a lap post with a red ribbon around it browing in the wind until its ripped off floating away as window boards creak against the house as the wind hits against them.

Before the front door is shown with the wind blowing the light above I. Circles as the Miss reef on the door swishes back and forth as a close up of the Santa ornament hanging in the middle is shown as bells are heard jingling on the reef. Send a bunch of tree branches are seen right above the pole line of electricity a close-up of a tree branch is shown as it cracks in the middle splitting the branch in half from the full moon before it falls on the electricity lines pulling hard on it which causes the box only electrician Pole to explode and burst and Sparks causing the whole house to lose power.

Soon the alarm clock and the parents room is shown on before going off with no electricity it stays like that all night until morning is shown with noise coming from outside as knocking is heard on the front door.

Soon outside of the front of the house is shown with two airport bands in the driveway as one of the drivers picks up the statue he knocked over replacing it back where it was and it's the other is still knocking on the door. Well an electrician was working on powerline and box.

Soon and the parents bedroom on the nightstand by Kate side the alarm clock is showing weekend 12:00 repeatedly as her hand taps against it her wedding ring shining bright on her finger as if the turn off but nothing happens so she reaches for her watch after turning the alarm clock around and see if we can 12 confused. She brings her watch up to her face seeing the time before their front bed is showing with them in it.

"PETER!"she screams causing him to jump as they sit up and rush out of the bed looking at each other"we slept in!"before rushing away from the bed to get everything ready while the whole house was in chaos. Everybody can be seen through the foyer as kids and adults Rush up and down the stairs through the hallways with bags most of them song or night clothes rushing around.

Soon the outside of Shawn is a little boy walks through the brick wedges of the driveway up to the to the vans he was the neighbor. He goes to the van on the left as the driver is seen with a mountain of bags as he is loading them up into the van as everyone inside was still getting ready.

The little boy tries to make conversation with the driver only to get on his nerves before he is told to go away as I continue to put the bags up the inside of the house so once again with everyone dressed but still rushing around getting everything ready making sure they didn't forget anything. Before the same kid is seen in the other van bothering the driver just as the front door opens with everybody walking out putting on their cooks and stuff. To line up against the van to do a head count while Heather is standing in front of them"all right let's do a head count."she says that she starts off counting the buzz tries to throw her off which makes her annoying"buzz don't be a moron"she says before going to count again mistaking the little boy in a bag with a hat on top really two others miscounting but nobody realized before they all get in the van.

Soon the adults are seen coming out the front door Kate and Liz hurry down the stairs well Peter is seeing lock in the door with Frank beside him who is panicking with aggravation"there is no way on Earth we can make this plane it leaves in 45 minutes"he says what Peter tries to stay on the optimistic side of things."think positive Frank"as they receive walking down the steps of the house while Frank scuffs"you be positive I'll be realistic.

Soon the adults were in the van with the kids as Kate turns around to face Heather"Heather did you do a head count"she is after closing the door after the electrician explained about the power lines.

"11 including me five boys seven girls four parents two drivers and a partridge and a pear tree"she says cousin Kate to give her a look before relaxing in her seat turning around before putting the seat belt on soon they were leaving out the.

Send the airport is shown fully packed as the family makes their way to the airport running after sometime they finally make it as they have in the tickets running into the plane. At the house to siblings two siblings were left. waking up Kevin and cirea sit up groggy rubbing there eyes as they stretch before getting out of cireas bed.

Soon her door is seen being opened as Kevin sticks his head out before ciera does the same as they here nothing which confused them.they walk out into the decorates hallway seeing all the doors opened and empty before walking forward dispearing around the corner.