Church

Later on that day ceria and Kevin dressed warmly as they Walk away from the house through the snow as ceria Carry's a chain saw cutting down a little tree before helping Kevin carry it in not knowing they were being watched by Harry and marv from there van.

"I think we're getting scammed by a kindergartner and a high schooler"harry chuckles with marv. Inside ceria was helping Kevin put Christmas ornaments on there little Christmas tree as she wore black jeans with white socks and a red t blue t shirt while Kevin wore brown pants with a red sweater as they smile putting ornaments on there little tree before freezing seeing a man's reflection in a red ornament Kevin just put on as she and kev share worried looks before turns her head "her mom and dad can y'all come her and help us"she calls out acting like there parents were home as Harry smirks shaking his head before disappearing as he turns towards marv"remember those two kids we saw the other day they live here"he says to his partner.

Marv was confused"well if the kids are here the parents got to be"he says.

As Harry shakes his head"they're all alone as the two smirk they were coming back tonight not realizing the two kids heard everything as they were shown by a slightly opened upstairs window. Later on that night ceria puts on her knee high boots as she and Kevin buddled up as she was taking him to see Santa as they were soon shown walking up to a Christmas house were kids come to take pictures with santa and tell him what they want from Christmas as worker who was dressed like an elf walks out and locks the door as they walk up.

"Excuse me ma'am"ceria says making the women look up seeing the two"yeah?"she asked.

"Hey nice shoes"Kevin says making the women smile "oh thanks"she says.

"Is he still here it's really important that we see him"Kevin says.

"Well he's getting in his car I guess if you hurry y'all can catch him"she says pointing over to a man dressed as Santa getting in his rusty light blue looking car as they hurry over.

The guy in the Santa suit snatched a ticket from his windshield wipers "damn! How low can you get!"the man says as the two siblings walk up to him "give it Chris Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve. What's next rabies shot for the easter bunny"he says as he pockets the ticket fixing to get in"Santa hold on!"Kev says making the man turn around before quickly disposing of these cigarette and pulling the beard back up.

"Can we talk to you for a minute"Kev asked looking up at Santa.

"Yeah if you make it quick Santa's got a little get together he's late for "Santa says as ceria smiles at Kev"go ahead Kev tell him"she says hugging her little brothers shoulders.

"Okay I know you're not the real Santa Claus"Kev points out first.

"What makes you say that just out of curiosity "the man laughs nervously.

"I'm old enough to know how it works but I also know that you work for him and id like you to give a message we are Kevin McCallister and ceria McAllister 671 Lincoln boulevard do you need the phone number"Kevin says as the guy shakes his head"no that's all right"he says.

"Okay this is extremely important would you please tell him that instead of presents this year we just want our family back"he says as ceria rubs her little brothers shoulders.

The guy nods his head "okay I'll see what I can do"he says before getting into his car with the door open "wait hold on a second"he says to the siblings before pulling out a pack of breath mints as he puts some into there hands as he smiles "Merry Christmas "before the siblings walks away.

Ceria and kev were then shown standing in front of a church as ceria looks down at her little brother"come on Kev"she says before they were shown walking into a beautiful crafted church as kids and adults were singing Christmas carols before they take there seats Kevin freezes seeing old man Marley before thinking about something.

"She ceria I'll be right back"Kevin says before walking away making her confused until she see him walking over to old man Marley she watches as they talk before seeing the elderly man point to a little girl as she turns to a see a small red headed girl apart of the choir must be his granddaughter.

Kevin then rushed back over"come on we need to get back to the house I have an idea"he says before they rush out of the church and home.