protecting the house

The next day Kevin was shown dressed for the snow as he set up a slay at the top of the stairs as ciera watches one the opens door as she is huddled into her coat.

Kevin finally pushes off as he slides down the stairs "whoa!"he cheers as he slides out the door making a jump over the steps "whoa! Whoa!"he continues to cheer as he slides through the snow right into the bush as he falls over.

Ciera smiles softly at her little brother with a shake of her head"come on kev it's lunch time"she says as she walks back into the house.

It was later that night as ciera was cleaning up after she made macaroni and cheese for dinner as she puts the left overs up before going to check on her brother only to find how the Grinch stole Christmas playing but he was asleep she quietly walks over and covers him up with a blanket.

She then hears a van door closing making her confused before here brother wakes up with a gasp before both are shown looking at the window seeing two shadows of people walking by"which" "we'll go around back to the basement. Follow me". Ciera and Kevin shared a look before both were rushing up.

They rush around turn on every light the can even the basement light they were soon shown under there parents bed as ciera holds Kevin close to her as she soon heard the van doors code as a engine is then heard as she hears them leave making her let out a relieved sigh.

After some time ciera slides out from underneath the bed "I'll be right back Kevin I'm gonna make sure it's clear"she said as she gets up heading out the master bedroom she quietly walks down the stairs as she slowly walks to the door.

She peeks through the curtain seeing the van gone she sighs in relief before hearing her brother come down the stairs. But before she can say anything he was heading to the front door with his head held high making her confused.

Kevin opens the front door stepping out into the cold as he looks around while ciera was shown standing by the door wondering what in the world he was doing.

"I'm not afraid anymore! You here me I'm not afraid anymore!"he shouts as she shakes her head at her little brother. But soon all his confidence went away when he layed eyes on me. Marley before he runs back into the house screaming.

Ciera guessed that buzz told him of bad story about Mr Marley for him to react like that she sighs shaking her head she wished buzz would grow up. She waves at Mr Marley with a kind smile who waves back before she heads back inside closing the door behind her and goes to comfort her brother who was hiding under there parents bed once again.