Christmas wish come true

Soon the plane with the family is seen takeing off as it's landing gear is lifting off the ground before folding into it's compartments as the hatches closed.

Soon one of the upper floors of the house is seen with an huge arch way and the first set of steps as ciera is waiting for her brother to get done with the bathroom.still thinking about what happened last night it really hurt her she hoped that's not how the whole family really though other then Kevin.

Soon the bathroom door opens bringing her out of her thoughts.kevin finally comes out and soon the two siblings are walking through the house again as they walk down the first set up steps.

Soon the kitchen is seen clean and empty bas they walk in while ciera goes to the fridge to get something to drink.kevin had turned on the little TV on the counter before sitting on one of the many chairs all around the counter on his nees.

As they sit here looking all around them they both share a look confused cause usually this inter kitchen would be packed.so Kevin got out of the the chair as ciera can around the corner as Kevin turned off the TV as they just stand there.

"Mom?"Kevin calls out first but gets no response as they wait.the plane is seen again in the sky before the first class cabin is shown with all kinds of meals as people eat soon Peter,kate,Liz and Frank are shown eating there meals.

Peter was still eating his while kare was reapplying some kind of lip stick on a brush after her meal."don't you feel heel for flying first class while all the kids are back in coach."Kate as her husband as he was eating.

"No the kids our fine.the only flying I ever did as a kid was in the families station wagon and it wasn't France."says making Kate pause doing her lip stick as listened to Peter talking about some of the things about what he did as a kid laughing as she smiles at him before going back to fixing up her make up through the mirror in her hand.

Soon Kevin and ciera were seen walking slowly as they tip toe around as they call out to the family still getting no response.before they come to there parents bedroom"mom?"they walk slightly into the room past the fireplace"dad?"they walk a few more steps

They continued to call out for there parents as they walk around the room confused on were they were as they walk out of the room.

Soon a gaint spider in it's glass cage is seen as they come up into Buzz's room hesitant as they walk in seeing him not there as well."buzz" they call out his name a few times but of course they dont get a reponse either while the spider moves in its glass cage. when they didnt find anyone in the house they are seen walking down the stairs to the basement that is filled with all kids of things"hello" ceria calls out looking through the dark basement.

"rod ? uncle frank? uncle frank? is this a joke ? megan? linnie? is this a joke ?"kevin ask as he and his older sister ciera look around just as a sound from the furnace is heard.they both turn to look as it comes on but to kevin it looked like a face of pure evil as the red of the fire almost looked like glareing red eyes as the grate on the bottom reprazent its teeth"its only my imagination. its only my imagination" kevin tells him self before he turn running up the stairs in fear while ceria runs after him trying to calm him down.

soon they are seen comeing out the front door of there house still in pajams bare foot while kevin runs throuth the snow to see the garage doors as ceria looks at him wide eye."kevin are you crazy! get back over her you dont have shoes on your gonna get frost bite!" she says with worry before he runs back over letting her now the cars were still there. they both share a confused look before rushing back inside.

they are shown back in the kitchen sitten down deep in thouse before getting an idea as they share a look after haveing flas backs of what was said last night before that share a smile"we made our family disappear"they both said as they smile cause of the wish last night. 

home aloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें