Protecting the house part 2

Harry stomps around the from of the house with a glare a she muttered heading towards the steps but as soon as he steps foot into the step he slips back with a scream as the Water Kevin had poured iced over as he screamed falling on his back against the concrete with a groan.

Marv walks around back as he stands sin front of the steps that lead to the basement but when he goes to walk down he slips do to the frozen water on them as he screamed sliding down before smacking into the basement door.

He then trys to get up using the hook to help pull him up but keeps slipping down to the ice before falling down with a yelp.

Harry groans as he slowly gets up"those sneak aleck's"he grumbles before grabbing ahold of the rail as he use it to help him walk up as he feet slip against the iced over steps before screaming as he makes it to the top falling backwards rolling down the steps with a groan.

Marv use shis crowbar hooking it around the door nod as he grunts pulling him self up as he feets smack against the wall holding him up as he was breathing heavily before trying to use the crowbar to break in but then turn the knob realizing it was unlocked as he pushed the door slowly open before walking into the basement closing the door behind him as he walks forward looking all around before seeing a light as he walks towards it. He pulls on the string but comes loose making him confused before hearing rumbling about him just as as clothes steamer smacks him in the face as he falls down with a scream leaving a red mark over his face as he lifts his head shaking it.

Harry lifts his head shaking it before grunting getting to his feet "all right that's it, you brats!"he mutter as he grabs the rail as he slips Walking up the steps holding onto the rail before making it to the top with a smile "ah hah hah"he says going to touch the door nob not seeing the red glow around it before it was to late as he screamed when there was a sizzling sound as he holds his hand blowing on it as steam comes off his hand before screaming as he slips falling back down the steps before crawling as he sticks his hand into the snow cooling his hand as he sighs with relief before pulling his hand out showing a letter m brand into his hand.

"That's what I'm talking about"ceire says with a smile as Kevin cheers hoping around before they run off.

Back in the basement the steps were shown as two shows were stuck do to the tar before a red sock was shown stuck as panting was heard as Marv was shown with his left sock stuck to the tar as he wiggles his feet free from the sock his bare feet were know on the tar he steps forward with his left foot pulling the right one free from the tar as he holds onto the rails. He didn't see the nail sticking up until it was two late as he goes to step with his right foot as it steps half way on the nail as Marv freezes looking down with wide eyes before holding his right leg as he screamed falling backwards hard on the floor with groan.

Harry mutters rushing around through the snow to the kitchen door"I'll rip there heads off"he says before stopping in front of the door. Cautious he licks his hand before tapping on the nob before laughing as it didn't burn his hand as he then turns it"y'all are dead kids"he says before slightly opening the door poking his head in trigging the flame torc ceria rigged the rope pulling on the handle and switch as he screamed as the blow torch shoots fire at the top of his head. He screamed pulling back from the door running around screaming with his head on fire before barreling his head into the snow as steam comes off as sizzling is heard.