The Day The Dance Is Over

Kurt and I were discussing his father's wedding plans when Finn approached us

"Hey, I've been reviewing this itinerary, and I don't really get it. Are you sure we should release 300 live doves indoors, won't that get kind of messy?" Finn asked, looking rightfully confused. I felt bad for insulting him last night, but Rachel needed to hear it.

"That's why we feed them glitter, Finn." Kurt said, like it was obvious. Finn smiled, as if it all made sense now.

"Oh. Well, look. I really wanna do something special for the wedding and I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that I'm, you know, a leader." He was squirming, but I couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or awkward.

"Kurt, I have the perfect idea!" I said, grabbing his shoulder.

"I know exactly what your thinking." He winked, putting his binder full of plans down.

"After your done walking your mom down the aisle and giving her away to my dad, and giving your speech, which I will write, although you're free to suggest themes, you and Carole will have a lovely mother-and-son dance in front of everyone." He said, you could see him day dreaming as he spoke.

"That's a terrible idea. Everybody knows that I'm the worst dancer." Finn laughed, trying to get out of it.

"I'll teach you! It's really not that hard Finn, you can get the hang of it!" I offered, touching his arm for support.

"Trust me on this. I've planned weddings since I was two. My power rangers got married and divorced in so many combinations, they were like Fleetwood Mac." Kurt said, mindlessely, acting like that wasn't an odd thing for a two year old to do.

"If I could pull it off, it would make me seem like a cool stud." Finn smiled, almost jumping at the end.

"Totally." I whispered, trying to keep him happy.

"Thanks. It's a plan." He said, touching our shoulders before walking away.

"Thank you so much for letting me help with the wedding, Kurt. I literally love weddings so much, they make me feel so happy inside!" I said, moving around the wedding figurine's he had in his locker.