The Wedding

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face and the first thing I noticed was Blaine's arms wrapped tightly around me in our bed. I never wanted to move, I just wanted to stay here in his arms, but this was Brittany and Santana's wedding week, and we had to be there for them. No matter how comfortable I was. I turned around in his arms and just stared at him for a moment. Even in his sleep, there was a hint of a smile on his face. I ran my hands through his curls, trying to wake him gently.

"Blaine, wake up." I whispered as his eyes fluttered open and the second he saw me, a large smile grew on his face.

"Hi." He smiled, his morning voice extremely strong, and I almost melted at it.

"Hi, baby. As much as I want to stay here with you, I have to go. Santana and Brittany's dress shopping starts in a little and I'm Santana's maid of honor, I can't be a second late or she will kill me." I laughed softly, my hand running down his cheek then I broke out of his grasp and stood up as he groaned, trying to pull me back in, but failed.

"Go back to sleep, I'll be back before you know it." I said, making him groan dramatically again.

"I can't, I need you." He sighed, looking up at me. We had been inseparable over the past few days, trying to make up for the months we lost. Even while we helped Santana and Brittany set up the wedding, we found a way to do everything together. I moved in the day after we got back together, not wasting anytime to be with him. If there was one thing we were going to do now, it was going to be making every moment count.

"I believe in you." I whispered, leaning back over the bed and kissing him on the forehead then pulling the blanket back over him and walking over to the dresser.

"Listen up, bitches. Here is the game plan. Britt and I do not want to see each other in our dresses until the wedding, so we're going to come out one at a time and show our selections." Santana smiled, hanging us yes or no signs then walked into her dressing room.

"And no peeking, Santana! I don't want 9000 years of bad luck. Let the fashion show begin!" Brittany said excitedly, her head popping out from behind a curtain on the walkway. We voted on a bunch of dresses, including a 1920's flapper girl dress and a glow in the dark one, which made me question everything I knew about fashion, until we all voted yes on a dress for Brittany, which was perfect for her.

"Brittany, that's the one." I gasped as she walked out, and everyone else agreed.

"I really think so too." She smiled, her voice hushed so Santana wouldn't know.

"Wow. Brittany, you look so beautiful." Santana said, standing behind Brittany, in a dress I would have absolutely voted yes on, but that didn't matter right now.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing?" Brittany screamed as all of our jaws dropped.

"I was going crazy back there, but you know what? Everybody's right, you look incredible." Santana grinned, walking closer to Brittany who put her hands in her face.

"No, you're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding, this is bad luck!" Brittany cried, and Tina reached in her purse, grabbing a packet of salt.

"Here! Throw some salt over your shoulder!" She yelled, handing Brittany the salt and she quickly threw it, hitting me in the face.

"Go back inside, go change!" Rachel and I urged Santana to leave as Mercedes stood up and tried to comfort Brittany as she was freaking out.

"Guys, do you mind if I slaughter this chicken in here? I want to counteract the bad luck of Santana seeing me in my dress." Brittany said, carrying a chicken into the choir room as we figured out the seating chart, and Santana quickly rushed her out of the room, and put the chicken back in the hall.