[17] realization of it all

Y/N's POV

although gavi was a little bummed we weren't hanging out tonight, i was more than happy to know i was going to get some time in with jana and salma. these past few weeks it's been all about him i almost forgot about them.

he was willing to cancel his plans with the team for tonight but at least he has an excuse to actually go now.

we're spending the entire night in the city.

if it weren't for jana and i, salma said she would wanna spend all of tonight doing dumb shit and blacking out.

"that's how you know the night was good!"

right because that also wouldn't get her yelled at by jonatan if it weren't for the noon practice we have. even then, we're required to get up early for the warm ups.

after earlier today, i really wanna let loose a little.

even gavi had to ask me if i was okay after he got out the locker room which of course i said yes to because there's no reason to not be okay... i think? they were probably just saying those things to spite gavi which is what i keep telling myself. but that doesn't mean it's gonna slip my mind so easily.

it's whatever though, i'm getting ready on salma's bed with mirrors in our hands because jana is hogging the vanity but it really is running through my mind that i had to redo my eyeliner for the fourth time.

"you usually get it down the second time." i guess salma notices and i have to put the mirror down altogether to stretch my hand and fingers.

"no clue what's happening honestly." all i know is that i really need tonight.

"here, i got you. in the meanwhile, what's bothering you anyways?" it's not that it's bothering me, i'm totally fine. it's just something i can't necessarily grasp if it were to be true. "the guys put something into my head earlier today, and if i were to say it out loud it would sound stupid."

"wait you were at their practice?" i nodded and remembered i forgot to tell them where i had been coming from. "okay.. so what'd they say?"

here's the thing.

not only did i forget to mention where i was today, i forgot to mention the fact that gavi and i were on good terms; great terms even, that we had made up and everything.

they would've been the first people i told if they hadn't reacted to what i first told them about him the way they did. but this hatred for him still stands. so who's to say how they're gonna take this. "well, they mentioned gavi and how-"

salma puts her finger up before pressing it on my lips, shushing me immediately. "stop it right there. i'd rather not hear the rest."

this is gonna be impossible. "you're seriously not gonna let me finish?"

"salma just saved you from going on, why are you doing this?" even though i'm simply trying to continue to tell them what's on my mind? "unless,"

unless? "it's so important you have to share." at this point not even i know. "kinda? you guys are confusing me more honestly." salma screws the eyeliner cap back on and drops everything. "then please do go on." i sigh and what i let out truly was the word scramble of my life.