Project 😝

EDITED.

Author's pov

~Group Chat~

Siya : We reached your house, Open it.

Jimin : Not so easy.

Tae : Oh the poor babies are waiting outside 😂

Sara : We'll kill you guys, Now open the door.

Jungkook : Look who is commanding us that too in our home bros.😠

Ananya : Are you guys going to open the door or not ?

Jungkook: No 😏

Siya : Fine now see.

~~~~~

The brothers were wondering, What's their next step was. The window was shaking a bit and releasing some noises over there.
They thought that some noise is from kitchen & all went there. But found nothing. When they came back they saw three beautiful angels dressed up in white churidar..

Sara Outfit

Ananya Outfit

Ananya Outfit

Siya Outfit

S,S,A - Hi 😊

S,S,A - Hi 😊

Vminkook - You !!

Siya - Yes it's us, Tae.

Sara - Since you didn't open the door for us, we found the shortcut way.

Anaya - And we're here.

Tae - Anyways let's just do our project.

Everyone nodded and they went to the study room with essential things and sat in a circle format.

Tae and Siya were taking notes.
Jk and Annie were doing the art worka. Jimin & Sara were preparing the working model.

Sara - Where is your mom and dad ? Did you said that we are all coming ?

All the brothers became silent. The sisters understood the meaning for their silence.

Siya - Uh.. I am so sorry. She asked out of curiosity. Please forgive us.

They all smiled and nodded.

Jk - Can I call you noona ?

Siya - Sure. You can also call me di or didi.

Jk - What is mean by that ? I know you're all Indians.

Siya - Choti Behan means.. *whispers in ears* Small sister.

MinKook - Oh !!

Ananya - Hey jk stop, something is burning here. *Says to Tae*

They all leave Tae, dumbfounded.
Tae don't know the meaning of choti behan.

Siya & Tae pov

Siya MV - Why is he distracting me by his stares ? He is continuously seeing me.

Tae MV - Control yourself Tae, Why I've to look at this girl. Her hair blows on my face. It smells so good.

Tae - Can you just tie your hair into a bun or a ponytail. It is so disturbing. *Cold*

Siya - If my hair is disturbing you, You've to distance yourself. Look how you're close to me.

Tae MV - She told & I scratch my neck in embarassment. Our body is almost touching each other. She smiled at me & I was adoring her.

Siya MV - How come he is this cute while being shy ? Such a baby.

Jungkook & Ananya pov

Annie - You idiot, I told you to give purple on the background na.. Why did you give in the internal line ?

Jk - Skinny girl, you told to paint it in the inside line. But see you're changing the topic.

Annie MV - Arghh.. This boy is often addressing me as skinny girl.
In my old University if someone addresses me as Skinny, I would feel hurt but, Why wouldn't I feel that but enjoying this name ?

Jimin & Sara pov

Sara - Excuse me give me the glue. I've been asking it for the fifth time.

Jimin - *Still gazing like a statue*

Then I got an idea to snap him for the reality, I took the palette & brush and started to paint on his face. The he came back to the reality by shouting annoyingly..

Jimin - Sara !! What are you doing ? You're messing my face, you pabo.

Sara - Pabo.. Me ? You're the pabo.

Back to Author's pov

They completed the project in just one day. The sisters were packing their things to go back home before it gets dark.

Jk - Such annoying girls, not even thanking us for helping.

Siya - Yeah yeah we saw how you all helped us sweetly only by adding us some extra works by your messy naughty things.

Vminkook all put their down in embarassment.