Cousin 👦

EDITED.

Siya's pov :

After reaching my home & greeting everyone. I rested back, to be honest, I didn't really take a nap. But was just thinking of him, My Tae. I grin like a idiot thinking of the scene happened in the airport. He didn't care about the people, surrounded by. All he cared was that hug, even me.

Next morning, I woke up due to loud noises in the living room.

"Maybe guests" I got up from my bed, trying to get out from my dreamland mode. After doing my morning business & refreshing myself, I was welcomed only to be splashed with water.

I groan and flinch due to the very
icey cold water. I wipe my face & my so-called Bhaiya, Sidharth was standing there with a funny grin on his face. I chased him for a while until I took my revenge. He slipped down & got hurt on his back due to the water, which he spill on my face. I laughed at him & told..

Me - Look, What you did to me, you got in return. You splashed water on my face & that same water made you fell down. Haha !

He cursed that poor water, that did no mistake. I then gave him my hand to lift him up, I thought of removing my hand once he catches mine. But pity him, I lifted him cos my revenge was already over.

Sid - So whatsup, my lovely sister.
I hope we did a grand welcome for each other using our own revenge.

Me - Obviously, Why not bhai ? And how is your business going on.. 

Sid - All are going fine. My sister is gonna have a marriage, So I took leave and came here.

My face quickly turned down. I hid it, because the whole family are in hope, that I am gonna marry Raj Singh. No, but I've only one person and my heart, my body everything belongs to him, Taehyung.

Sid - Hello ! Look here, Where are you diverting you mind ?

MY MV : Besides my other cousins, Sidharth bhaiya is very close to me. He understands the circumstance well, So should I open my matter to him. Well, siya you have a heart and you have a right to speak, Let's tell him.

Me - Uh..bhaiya- *cut off by sound from the kitchen*

It was Sidharth bhaiya's mom & my bhua Avantika.

Avantika - Sidharth & Siya come down for the breakfast.

Sid - Haan ma. *Shouts from living room* Okay, later you tell me, Now let's go have a breakfast.

I nod at him. Why Am I always unfortunate ? Whenever vital matter, I wanna speak they distract me. Argh !!

~~~~~

Tae's pov :

It was just me alone, in my grandparents house. Everyone went for night-out. They all pressurized me to come, but I lied them that I am not well. So, grandma stayed with me back.
I was lying on my bedroom and peeked at moon through the transparent window.

An unknown tear left my eyes. All this was due to love. And I started to let out my feelings, whatever was in my heart.

"Please keep my baby girl safe.
I hope she reached home safely. Just like your siblings, I wanted you to be with me. It is just the starting, I don't know what
I am gonna do. Each day when
I go for bed. I was only excited when the sun rises & we'd be conversing with each other via our teases. Today I am crying, because of you. Siya, My short kitten, that one hug changed my whole world. You changed me, I was very polite due to my past, but once I saw you, I became the old taehyung. The old naughty Taehyung. Today
I became the polite taehyung, not due the past, but because of you. Because I miss and love you a lot."
After I let out all. I was crying holding my knees.

[ A/N : Little did he knew, his grandma overheard everything ]

His grandma entered in without making any sort of noises. She went and sat beside him & pulled her grandson into a hug. Well he is a baby still in his granny's eyes.He wipe out his tear drops and pretended nothing happened.

Tae - G..Grandma, When did you came ?

Granny - When you started letting out your feelings, my child. Don't wipe your tears, I can now understand, why you refused to join your grandpa & siblings.

His eyes again became teary..

Tae - Gr..Grandma, I love her..a.. a lot.

She tried to make him happy, by asking him curiously..

Granny - So my Tae baby, now tell your dear granny about your love story & what all happened till now.

Tae - *explains to her*

Granny - We can solve it.

Tae - Really ?
*His eyes widen in excitement*

Granny - Yes, Tae. Once everyone comes back, we can speak about this.

Tae - Thank you so much, Granny !!

He finally feels relieved after hearing a support.