Korean Wedding 💒

EDITED.

Taehyung Outfit

Siya Oufit

Siya's pov :

Siya's pov :

Today was the wedding that is performed according to Korean rituals. I couldn't believe now,
I am the wife of Kim Taehyung.

I am rejoicing over the thought of how Taehyung would look in tuxedo. I have seen him only comfy clothes and yesterday in sherwani.

I know he'd just make my legs weak infront of his handsomeness and they way he makes me blush. I was dressed up in the gown and waiting for my makeup artist to do my makeup.

The door knob opened revealing the makeup artist. She kept her accessories neatly aside and started applying the makeup on my face.

Then the hairstylist was combing my hair, completed with a perfect bridal look. I smiled at myself.

Sara - Di ! You look so beautiful.

Ananya - Yes di !

They both came inside and
I grinned at them. They both sat in front of me and realisation hits me, today is the last day with my family.

Looking at their smiley faces, unknowingly tears were formed in my eyes.

Sara - Di ! Don't cry or else you'll mess up with your makeup. Then it's a double work for the makeup artist.

Ananya - Don't worry di. We'll always be with you. I know this is the last day for you, but we promise you we'll meet you frequently.

Sara - Seems like after Siya di, you're the one to get married. Ha ?

She teases ananya, and we both laugh together seeing Annie's poor condition of not having support from both sides.

Kajal - Are y'all rea-

Mumma entered without having a glance at me. But she was paused the next second after looking at me. She cupped my cheeks and she was emotional.

Siya - Mom don't shed tears during my precious day. I want everyone to be happy during this auspicious day.

Kajal - From me wiping your tears when you were young & now my grown up baby is comforting me.
I can't believe my little girl has grew this fast over these years. You're looking like a princess today my baby.

Siya - Thanks mom.

A third person's voice arouse.

Jimin - Shall we go my dear Sister-in-law, there is one person waiting for you impatiently, and here taking life by asking "When will she come ?"

Everyone chuckled at me. I stood up from my chair and walked down the aisle with my papa. There was Tae looking hot in black tuxedo.I smiled at him to which he returned. I stood beside him.

Tae - You look like an angel.

Siya - Is your eagerness to see me is over now ? Shall we take our vows ?

Tae blushed at my words.

Tae - There is still one more eagerness left.

I understood what he meant. And drove back my attention towards the priest. Now we were taking our vows.

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Y/n, to be my wife. I promise to love and cherish you from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in the name of God, our beloved family, and friends."

"I, Y/n, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband. I promise to love and cherish you from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in the name of God, our beloved family, and friends."

Priest - I pronounce you both as Husband and Wife. Now you may kiss the bride.

He captured my lips within second
It was now time to throw the bouquet, to predict who is getting married the next. So everyone aligned themselves in a straight line.

The bouquet was thrown and it was landed in Jimin's hands. Jimin smirked at Sara, who seemed reaction less. Now all of them eyeing on Sara after noticing Jimin's constant stare at her.

At last they cut the cake and danced with their dear ones. The times has arrived for the bride to leave her family. Completing the crying session, their flight boarded to their honeymoon destination.