Good Night 🌉

EDITED.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next chapter ⏭️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hehe Kidding y'all 🤣 let's continue.

~~~~~~

Some noise occured in the bedroom and I peeked. The next scene I saw was Tae decorating the whole bedroom with rose petals.

Siya MV : Taee !! You have a nice technique to impress me with your ideas. I am really lucky to have you. I think it's time to give up my task. Hmmm. Finally you won & I lost. Its okay.

I smiled at him. He didn't notice me. I just closed the door without making a noise & went down. I took my phone and called him. I pretended to be angry. He answered..

Siya - Aishh ! You boy. How many times I've to call you. You aren't responding.

Tae - Um..that..that was I was busy.

Siya - Busy ? Literally this is our honeymoon tae & you're telling me you're busy. Wait I'll come and check what is keeping you busy.

Tae - No..No..No..

He came out of the room in the fear of me, getting in. I cut the call and asked him..

Siya - Should I need to give you a punishment like, You shouldn't kiss me for 4 years.

Tae - No, Siyuuu..

Siya - What Siyuuu ?? Hmph..

I turned my face towards the opposite side only to chuckle at his toddler voice. He kept his head on my lap and snuggled.

My hands without my knowledge started to ruffle his hair. I kissed his forehead & I smiled at him.

Siya - Tae is this way of pulling me into your trap ?

Tae - Hehe 😁

Siya - Answer me.

Tae - Hehe 😁

Siya - Go. Better you don't answer me. That's the best. I gave you a single word and still you didn't find the answer. I endearing called you my pati. See you broke my heart. Go !!

Tae - I'll find.

I didn't respond just started to eat my food like a foodie.

Tae - Feed me !

I took a bite and forwarded my hands to feed him, he happily closed his eyes in the thought of me feeding him.

Poor baby ! I took it back and swallowed in my mouth. I laughed at his funny face and he got up from the place to leave. I held him by his wrist.

He tried to wiggle out but I made him seated and started to feed him. He was happily licking is lips like a child.

Tae - I have a surprise for you !

I knew his suprise but if he comes to knew I already know the surprise. He would become sad. So  I acted like I really didn't know the surprise.

Siya - What ?

He blindfolded my eyes and took me to the bedroom.

Tae - 1..2..3.. open your eyes.

I opened my eyes and I saw only half of the room being decorated while I was peeping. But now the whole room is being decorated like a fairy land.

Tae - This is what kept me busy. I was decorating it for you. I know you won't agree for tonight but-

I cut him off by capturing my lips within his. He was shocked at first but later started to respond back with his kiss. We took a long breath.

Tae - Shall we ? Only with your permission.

Siya - Tae, I am your wife now. There is no need to ask permission.

That's it he gently placed me on the bed. And hovered above. And the night goes on making each other as their own... 🌉