Discussion 💡

EDITED.

Author's pov :

Two days literally passed by after this incident. Kim Brothers and Kapoor Sisters are nowadays not even showing their faces to anyone.

They're not interfering with anything/anyone except their own friends. It is a critical situation for both Jk & Ananya.

Ahead the football match which is going to hosted tomorrow, Siya made up her mind to team up with Tae and make Kook & Ananya to be united again.

~~~~~

Things were now normal between Tae & Siya. They both were like before teasing & fighting with each other.

Siya - Hey Joker.

*No Response*

Siya - Joker Taehyung !!

*No Response*

Siya - Fin I am here to say that lets make Ananya & Jungkook together. Let's solve their misunderstanding between them.

Finally he spoke something. She was happy that he spoke to her, but she was feeling very different vibe like butterflies...

Siya - During the lecture time, Let's go for the Library. We'll discuss there. *Smiles*

Tae - Fine, Short Kitten.

Tae's MV : Why does my heart beats so fast whenever I see her ?
I went for heaven straight 5 minutes when she smiled at me. God !! Why are you doing this to me.

~~~~~

Tae's pov :

AT LIBRARY

A nervousness appeared like as if I'm gonna propose her & waiting for her answer. It soon fades away, I saw her arriving to the Library. Small smile appears in my face

Siya - Joker *snapping fingers*

Tae - Yes your honour'

Siya - Can we start our discussion ?

Tae - Ofcourse.

She explained how to make them reconcile with each other & clear their Misunderstandings.

During the disperse of our discussion, my thoughts wander around myself and her getting along with each other as couples.

TAE MV :- Let's forget about it and think when we both are going to become a couple like them.

SIYA MV :- How can I tell you this Taehyung ? I love you ! I hope you understand my joker. Hahaha

~~~~~

Author's Note :-

There is a correction with our story. So please do read the story from Jealous part again. Not much correction only few. !! Sorry.