Visit 🚪

Author's pov :

Ever since the big-joint family arrived. They started to do the pujas, purchasing works, followed by that was the starting of pre-wedding ceremonies etc..

It was a tight hectic weeks for them. There are two days left for wedding, The families decided to go for a outing today.

Since the groom is disallowed to see the bride until the wedding, Taehyung decided to stay back at home. Our naughty Taetae had a plan that none knew.

Others were joyfully packing their bags. & Were en-routing to the popular places in Mumbai.

Their private bus stopped at a snacks shop, as they needed energy to visit the places in their destination list.

Jimin's pov :

I thought of teasing Sara cos ever since the ceremonies started all were busy with our works. And also she came to India along with Taehyung not even thinking of me.

Being as the elder in our maknae line, these two little brats got their girlfriends before me.

Now Taehyung also got his would-be. This girl (Sara) is little bit complicated to own as mine. I'll try my best to get her attention.

As we were exploring the ellora caves, I saw Sara clicking pictures with everyone.

Suddenly one foreign guy, not to lie he was handsome, came to her and requested to show her the exit route.

It annoys me a lot. So, I interrupted their good talk.

Me - Hey man. Why don't you see the route map, it is here. Look. *Points at the map*

Boy - Bye, beautiful.

Both of them were smiling which made my stomach boil in anger.
I scolded her then..

Me - Are you still a little kid ? All advises not to talk with strangers. You're doing it.

Sara - Oh then, you're too a stranger right ? Then why do you talk with me go.

Me - Aish.. I am your b- *cut off*

I realised what I was about to utter. So I immediately stopped and covered the situation by saying.. "Friend"

Sara - No no. You're the king of flirt.

Me - Are you jealous ?

Sara - Jealous ? me ? What kind of non sense is this Mr.Jimin ? Am I your girlfriend to get jealous ? *Red*

She comes to back to thought after thinking what she said.  Her cheeks were having shades of red, that indicated shyness.

"Cute" I muttered under my breathe. These silly charms and cuteness of her are attracting me.
I gained courage and said the thing which I stored to tell her for a long time.

Me - Shall I say you something ?

Sara - Go ahead.

Me - The Kohl around your eyes are too beautiful. You really have a killer eyes and a bubbly face.

Jimin MV : I wish I could squeeze those  two bubbly cheeks.

Sara - Thank you.

She couldn't stand there even for a second, so she made her way out by excusing me. I chuckled at how she ran cutely.

~~~~~

Siya's pov :

Should I call any of my female friend to give a company for me.
I feel so frightened as I am the only person in my home.

They all are spending their today's vacation leaving me as independent bird. I want someone to talk to. Should I call Tae ?

No no. He too might've joined them. God !! Why you're giving me such tasks ? Hmphh !!

Suddenly, I heard someone ringing the door bell. My heart beat started to beat fast at its peek. Who would that person might be ? Should I need to open the door ?

Be confident Siya, You're a brave girl, you can do it. Ok let's open the door. My hands were trembling but after opening the door, the person whom I saw is..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TAEHYUNG !!!!!!

Instantly I hugged him tightly. I feel secure now. Finally I have someone beside me. Thank you god for sending this winter bear.
I pulled him in & locked the door behind.

Me - Tae we're supposed to not meet each other right ? What if our family comes now ?

Tae - So what ? Even the god can't separate you from me. I'll tell the truth.

Me - But..

He immediately stood.

Tae - Okay fine I'll go bye. *Pouts*

I back-hugged him. And he stood Frozen by my actions.

Me - I just told we're not supposed to meet each other, but Did I told you to leave now. You stupid boy.

Tae - Good girl. I am waiting for our marriage night. I can see a lot of changes in you babe.

He turned front hugged her. She blushed at the word he used. Babe

Me - So what shall we do now ?

Tae - Go break the bed.

Me - Aish..  you being a horny boy now-a-days.

Tae - We need to talk about our future now. So come and sit.

And we chatted for a while. To our luck he reached his home before our family arrived. "Such a naughty boy, I don't know how I am gonna handle this little baby after our marriage" I chuckled at the thought of Taehyung. My Taehyung.