Moved - In 💘

EDITED.

Sara's pov :

After the phone call incident, I was very angry with Jimin. He once tried to call and message me, but
I didn't respond to any of his try.

I kept myself busy in my work. To avoid my thinking about him. God is really the player of Fate. He keeps on reminding me of him.

My whole work is now being destroyed just by the thought of that idiotic fellow, who is the reason of my elicitation now.

It was a day off from work. I was watering the plants in my garden.
Mom yelled my name, I went in closing the tap.

"Yes mom-" I looked at the person who was seated. I blinked multiple times check is it a dream. I even pinched myself it wasn't a dream.

Kajal - Where were you huh ? Jimin came to see you & you went somewhere. You both sit and talk.
I have some work in the your dad's office. So I have to accompany him. And Sara take care of him.

I just nodded my head in fake. Mom left. It was only me and Jimin in the living room. He first broke the silence.

Jimin - Can we go to the terrace and talk ?

I didn't respond anything. He came to cup my cheeks. I avoided & went to the terrace. He lingered behind me, telling my name.

Sara - Tell what you wanna talk.

Jimin - Don't you say a Hi ?

Sara - Did you said that day when I called you ?

Jimin - So you're angry with me for that reason ah ?

Sara - *nods*

Jimin - Actually that day *explains to her*

I just want to beat my head somewhere. He was busy with his work and I didn't understand that.

Sara - I am sorry, Jimin. If this was the reason. I wouldn't have reacted to you like that. Just the thought of you being cold towards me changed everything.

Jimin - Past is past. I wanna tell you something. But first you tell me, That day during our call what you really wanted to tell me. You were stammering.

My god he remembers this ! Great then I think it's time for me to confess him.

Sara - Jimin I actually wanted to tell you that.. um.. I...I..Love you.

I told looking at his eyes. As soon as I completed my sentence I put my head down in shy. He slowly lifted my face and his face was full of smile.

Jimin's pov :

What I heard was right or ?? I was dancing in the air. I was so glad that she confessed me.

I cursed the bank manager. He came as a third person in between our call that day. Or else she'd have confessed me that day itself.

Anyway its all god's pre-plan. Things go right at right times.

Jimin - I love you too Sara .
I wanted to hear this three words from you. I was dying for these three words ever since I saw you.

I told her. And felt like I was the luckiest to have her. I hugged her out of joy. We Moved-In as a couple now.