Yes / No ⁉️

EDITED.

After the Culturals :-

Jk - Hey Annie stop.. *Held her wrist*

Ananya - What ?

She tries to be annoyed but loves this little play. Because feelings for each other has arouse in both.

Jk - I..I wanna say something to you, Will you just hear me ?

Her ears are getting to know..

Ananya - Hm. Go ahead.

Jk - First of all I am really sorry for  teasing you as skinny girl, as myself and you know that. Yet I did it just for fun. So please pardon me for what I did in the past. That's it
I wanted to say. Thank you for hearing me.

She was happy that he understood his mistake, but still more, she was pleasing to hear something from him. She didn't show up it but ended up saying

Ananya - Fine I forgive you for what you did & thus it was also my mistake for being rude to you at times.

She leaves the place with heavy heart, cos she wanted hear another thing, which she longed for long back ago..

Jungkook was also elated and glad at what she said, He smirked on seeing her upset face, he knew that she too gave his love in return. The whole campus started to come forward hearing Jungkook's yell. He yells that..

Jk - Wait baby girl, Still I haven't completed my sayings.

He went near to her & her heart started beat rapidly at highest speed.

Jk - I am being true to my feelings and not lying. Yeah I am a Playboy, but I do have some feelings. You made me receive those magical feelings. I don't know whether you're going to accept this Stupid & Fool a.k.a Jeon Jungkook, so Ms.Ananya Kapoor, Will you be my girlfriend ?

She jumped in excitement. This was the only thing which she wanted to hear & now it has happened. The whole campus started to chant and echo telling Annie to say yes that includes Vmin & Siya, Sara..

Ananya - My crush and my love a.k.a Jeon Jungkook, I gladly accept this Proposal as a yes not for the who are telling me to say but for myself. The love which I wanted reveal you for long time. So this is a Yes !! Bunny.

They both smile and share their first kiss.

~~~~~

Then the other siblings came and interrupted the new Bf-Gf who was having their pleasant moment.

Jimin - You kook, You went too fast before you other two hyungs.

Sara - Shh.. you better be quiet, my little kook had did the right thing at right time, with his confidence and hope. Not like you flirting with all girls.

Jimin - But now I am not doing.

Sara - *rolls eyes*

Jimin felt so jealous when Sara addressed My little Kook. But what she told hits him hard and he also realised that he should confess to Sara soon before their graduation ends this year.

Tae - You're right Sara. But we're so happy for happy for you, my Jungkook. Right noh Soya ?

Siya - You brat its not Soya my name is Siya. Is my name that long, It just have 4 alphabet. The other boys are so better than compared to you.

Tae - Who ? Who ? Told your name, I'll crash that guy into pieces. *Jealous & Shouts*

Ananya - Guys let us have our time. Right bunny ?

Jk - Yes baby.

Everyone - Bunny baby Ohhh !!

Jk & Annie - Now everyone get vanished.