Mehendi ✋🏻

EDITED.

MEHENDI

(Siya Outfit + Makeup)

(Siya Mehendi)

       (Taehyung Outfit) 👇

       (Taehyung Outfit) 👇

Author's pov :

At The Venue.

Tae - Hey, Why do you always kill me with your outfits girl ?

Siya - So What ? Control your hormones, Tae.

Ananya - Jiju yes.. What didi is telling is hundred percent true. *Giggle together*

Ananya tried to take Siya with her just for making tae tease. She pulled her hand & someone jerked on the opposite hand..

Then ananya was holding Siya's right hand and the left hand was held by Tae. Now a big tug of war is on it way.

Ananya - Jiju leave I want my didi *pulls*

Tae - No, I can't. I want my fiance with me *pulls*

This continues for sometime, while Sara too joined them and was shouting 'Comeon Jiju, Comeon ananya'. Finally someone anger level was on its top. Our kitten  shouted making them flinch.

Siya - Stoppp it. Are you both kids ? I need my hand for doing mehendi design & here you guys are gonna remove my hand before this ceremony.

Still they were holding were on her hands.

Siya - Should I give you special invitation card and make you leave my hand ?

And they removed their hands.

Mehendi Time !!

All were sitting and chatting well. Meanwhile Taehyung came and started to check where his name is written on Siya's hand.

Tae - Kitty ! Where is my name?

Siya - Find out.

Tae - Can't you help me ?

Siya - Your my husband right, then find out. *Bites her tongue*

She realises that still they didn't marry each other. Only the rituals are being performed according to the ceremonies. Tae then smirked at her, he released his hot breath on the crook of her neck. When came to whisper..

Tae - So we're married officially. Then why don't you tell this loud ?

She was sweating due the closeness tae created between them.

Siya - Um.. Tongue slip.

Tae - Don't try to cover it. Come on why don't you say it aloud. That tae is your husband ?

Siya - When time comes, I've to say everyone Tae is my husband.

Tae - When ?

Siya - After our marriage.

~~~~~