Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    As soon as Qi's mother grabbed her daughter's little hand, she excitedly said, "Baby, when is your teacher going to invite parents?"

    Song Yuanyuan, who was beside her with a heavy face, said, "?"

    How could my aunt react like this.

    On the contrary, Qi Yu blinked her slender eyelashes: "Hey, how did you know to invite parents?"

    Last week, Teacher Zou and Teacher Chen both mentioned to her that after the monthly exam, they wanted her parents to go to school and talk to them. Talk about entering the competition.

    Mother Qi's face was full of emotion: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomy-mother""

    she never expected A parent's life is incomplete.

    Now, I finally have the chance. I am touched and gratified that she is finally an ordinary and ordinary old mother.

    Qi Yu tilted her head in confusion: "..."

    Is this a sweet padded jacket?

    Mom's requirements for the little padded jacket are really low.

    Although the brain circuits of the mother and daughter are not connected together, they can still speak as if no one else is present.

    Song Yuanyuan sat or stood awkwardly, and hated Qi Yu even more in her heart. If Qi Yu hadn't come back, she must be the only one in my aunt's eyes now.

    "Auntie..."

    Qi's mother suddenly said, "Oh, Yuanyuan, you are still here."

    Song Yuanyuan bit her lower lip: "..."

    She felt that her aunt had changed, and she didn't hurt herself at all.

    He picked up the schoolbag next to him and was about to leave.

    Qi Yu took his old mother's arm, who didn't hide her happy mood, and said coolly, "Wait a minute, you haven't settled the matter with the post yet, so why go away in such a hurry."

    Post?

    Qi's mother suddenly frowned and realized.

    She knew about the post. After all, Qi Chen was repeatedly ordered to go home and report everything about her sister.

    Listening to the meaning of the baby, there is Yuanyuan's handwriting in it.

    A trace of anger flashed in Qi's mother's gentle eyes.

    My sister and brother-in-law can't even teach their children well, and they still want to take over the land in the south of the city to build some kind of cram school.

    Here, Song Yuanyuan didn't know that her image in her aunt's heart had plummeted, and she even cheated her parents.

    "Yuyu, I don't know what made you unhappy." Song Yuanyuan pursed her lips with a stubborn and wronged expression, "Auntie, if Yuyu doesn't like me, then it's okay if I don't come here in the future." I don't

    know I thought why Qi Yu bullied her.

    System: [Tea talk tea talk. 】

    Qi Yu hasn't had time to speak yet.

    Mrs. Qi, the little tea-sprinkler, has already nodded: "Okay, since Yuyu doesn't like you, then you don't come here anymore." "

    I'll ask the driver to take you back."