Chapter 50

Chapter 50 (Xie Jing: You are not a woman yet [1 more...)

    The interior of the car was dimly lit.

    There are only Qi Yu and Xie Jing in the back seat.

    After noticing the movement of the two of them embracing, Steward Xie sat in the front row, as quiet as a chicken and didn't look back.

    Even thoughtfully lowered the car board.

    Separate the front and rear seats.

    After the car panel is lowered, the entire rear row becomes a hidden space.

    Qi Yu felt that the atmosphere in the carriage became more and more ambiguous.

    Breathing gradually stagnates.

    The youthful breath completely penetrated into her lungs, and the lightness of white musk also faintly became lingering, making people blush and heartbeat.

    Originally it was Qi Yu who took the initiative, but at some point, the boy's palm covered the back of her head, exerting a little force.

    Turn defense into offense.

    Qi Yu exclaimed.

    The clear and sweet voice is indistinct, and it is as long and soft as glutinous rice sugar, as if pulling thin sugar strands.

    At some point, Qi Yu let go of the hand covering the boy's eyes, and put it on his neck softly.

    I don't know how long it has been.

    Qi Yu could even feel the boy's long eyelashes trembling on his face.

    Subconsciously opened his eyes.

    Only then did they realize how close they were to each other.

    A kiss is over.

    Qi Yu lay on Xie Jing's shoulder, panting thinly, as if she was about to suffocate to death in the next second.

    After she recovered her breath, Qi Yu blamed her aggrievedly: "Xie Jing, you are using too much force!"

    Xie Jing looked at her little face that was dyed beautiful crimson, and finally eased a little on her originally indifferent face.

    Seeing her aggrieved, he patted her on the back as a coaxing gesture.

    Qi Yu felt that Xie Jing was fooling her.

    She snorted softly: "Xie Jing, you are just perfunctoring me."

    Xie Jing met her angry pupils, and said, "Then why do you think it is not fooling you?" His

    eyes fell on her On the moist and beautiful red lips, Xie Jing's eyes were closed.

    The fingertips were originally pressed against her slender neck, moved slowly, and finally gently stroked the corners of her soft lips.

    Seeing that Xie Jing closed his eyes, he didn't forget to take advantage of her.

    Qi Yu angrily pulled his claws off his neck. "Don't move!"

    Pressing Xie Jing's pale and thin back with his soft and boneless hands, there was an inexplicable sense of beauty.

    Qi Yu shook his head, trying to calm himself down, he must not be fooled by Xie Jing's beauty.

    Xie Jing stared at her quietly, the dark and intense darkness before had dissipated, and the calmness of the past had returned: "You were the one who kissed me first." It was