Chapter 70

Chapter 70 (Misunderstanding, this is a misunderstanding!!! 【1...)

    Qi Yu quickly glanced outside, her second brother had already straightened up, and began to knock on the window rhythmically.

    Inside, Xie Jing looked at her with a half-smile, like looking at a scumbag.

    Qi Yu: "..."

    Although the second brother can't see, she can see the second brother.

    I always feel that being affectionate in front of my second brother is hard to overcome, after all, she is a very shameful girl.

    Qi Yu's little hand has quietly touched the button to open the door.

    next second.

    Xie Jingchang pointed at the back of his hand, "I want to take it back."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    Hearing the young man's words as a matter of course, Qi Yu opened his arms towards Xie Jing as if he had suffered a big loss.

    Close your eyes and urge: "Hurry up, hurry up."

    Unexpectedly, she moved too hard.

    He touched the door button.

    The car door opened slowly, Qi Xun happened to hear his sister's unabashed words, his veins popped out of anger, and he gritted his teeth: "What are you going to do quickly?"

    From his point of view.

    I can only see the active appearance of my sister.

    On the contrary, Xie Jing sat obediently on one side, as if he was being forced.

    Thinking of his sister's usual style, Qi Xun has no doubts that she forced the beautiful boy, because this is definitely a try.

    Fortunately, my sister is not a boy, otherwise, she, a scumbag, would definitely have a group of women come to her door to find her responsible.

    Picture that picture.

    Qi Xun lifted his sister by the back collar, lifted her out, and said to Xie Jing, "I'm sorry for your trouble." It's

    rare that Qi Xun has a good face towards Xie Jing, and it's not because of his own sister.

    Now in Qi Xun's eyes, Xie Jing is probably just a poor little girl who was defiled by her own sister.

    Xie Jing got out of the car himself, asked someone to take out Qi Yu's suitcase, and said unhurriedly: "No trouble."

    Qi Yu: "???"

    She was a little helpless: "Second brother, you misunderstood... "

    Qi Xun glanced at her noblely and coldly: "Your brother is not blind yet."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    No, you are blind.

    "Xie Jing, you should explain."

    Xie Jing smiled gently at Qi Yu: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have accidentally touched the car door."

    Qi Xun looked at his sister's eyes even worse one day: "Would you like me?" It's not that someone accidentally bumped into the car door, so you still want to do something bad to him?"

    Qi Yu: "I don't have it."

    In the eyes of my brother, has she become a pervert now?

    Qi Yu glared at Xie Jing.