Chapter 62

Chapter 62 (Xie Jing——I'm serious about complaining...)

    Xie Jing looked at Butler Xie with a calm expression: "Prepare lunch."

    Then he asked the girl next to him, "What do you want to eat?"

    Qi Yu glanced at the white clock in the center of the living room—twelve o'clock.

    No wonder I was a little hungry, so it was time to eat.

    She started ordering very bluntly: "I want braised fish, braised pork with preserved vegetables, short ribs, taro chicken, and a vegetarian one, just mapo tofu." Seeing Butler Xie's stiff expression, Qi Yu thought

    that He felt he had eaten too much.

    So he added: "I'm hungry, I can finish it."

    Even Shen Yan'an next to him was shocked, he asked Xie Jing: "Will you eat with her?"

    Xie Jing couldn't see all of this something.

    Xie Jing held Qi Yu's hand and went to the living room, with a calm tone: "Yes." He

    didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him.

    Even Qi Yu took it for granted, looking at Shen Yan'an strangely: "Dr. Shen, why are you so     surprised     ?

    " Tusk: "Don't get used to him too much, you can't even look at him, so he is still a normal person."     She even ate hot pot in front of Xie Jing, and she didn't see any reaction from Xie Jing.     It must be that the doctor and Butler Xie are exaggerating too much.     Xie Jing looked at Qi Yu indulgently: "I am a normal person."     Shen Yan'an: "..." No, you are not.     Forgot that you saw the meat dish once, and you went straight to the hospital on the spot.     Now it has improved so much...     And.

    Shen Yan'an looked at Xie Jing's normal appearance at this time, and there was no horrible scene that happened when he came over this morning.

    While heaving a sigh of relief, he wanted to study Qi Yu.

    What kind of magical power does this little girl possess to be able to cure Xie Jing.

    Until lunch time.

    Qi Yu even noticed that the doctor looked at her with probing eyes.

    Like seeing a flower.

    But every time she looked over, the doctor showed a gentle and harmless smile, which made people completely pissed off.

    After Qi Yu finished eating a bowl of rice, she finally felt herself calm down: "Doctor Shen, do I have any blemishes on my face?" "

    Or do you see what disease I have and hesitate to tell me?

    " Shen Yan'an shook his head again and again: "I'm sorry, I'm just a little curious about you." "

    After all, Young Master Xie has never brought a girl home."

    Qi Yu smiled: "It's not that he brought me back, I came by myself."

    Shen Yan'an: "..."

    He couldn't answer these words.

    Xie Jing, on the other hand, watched her eat quietly. Hearing this, he glanced coldly at Shen Yan'an, who was not leaving, and said in a low voice, "I will bring you here in the future."

    Qi Yu snorted softly: "I won't let you today. Come in, do you still expect you to bring me here?"

    Xie Jing: "..."