Chapter 20

Chapter 20 (Jingshen and his little fairy [1 more +...)

    So——

    Xie Jing took the mobile phone that used his voice to confess to a certain little fairy without changing his face, and went home with a calm expression.

    I don't know how many times I received hesitant looks from the housekeeper and driver along the way.

    In the end, the butler couldn't hold back, and quietly hinted: "Young man, you have reached the age to have a girlfriend."

    Xie Jingbo's lips parted slightly, unhurriedly: "You're right."

    The butler: "?? ??"

    Fuck, my young master has really... grown up? ? ?     The housekeeper

    managed to calm down: "Master, it's useless for you to use the ringtone of your mobile phone to confess like this!

    "

Lots of tips for chasing girls.

    Xie Jing finally raised his eyes to look at him, and threw the phone over: "This is hacked."

    The butler was even more shocked than knowing that his young master had a girlfriend: "What the hell?"

    "Who can hack your phone? "

    Xie Jing's brows were faint: "It's that little girl."

    The wrinkles on the housekeeper's shocked face were tightened: "!"

    He suddenly understood what happened to his young master's phone, the little girls these days are so...excellent of it?

    Sure enough, those who didn't have some special operations really couldn't catch the eyes of their young master.

    ―At

    this time, the school forum was already full of noise.

    #少人不可想信我看到什么#

    #少人不可想信我听到什么# #

    少人不可想信我经典了什么# #

    惊惊烈, Xie Jing turned out to be such a Jingshen! #

    The page was almost full of posts about Xie Jing at the school gate.

    Those who have good deeds even recorded it, but unfortunately the forum can't post the video, so everyone can only circulate it privately.

    Don't underestimate the speed at which high school students pass messages. In just one night, almost the entire school and even the neighboring school knew that Xie Jing had confessed his love to the girl with the ringtone of his mobile phone.

    Xie Jing has a great reputation, and people in the entire Lingcheng High School know him.

    After all, as long as he took the exam, the city's number one has never been second.

    Now the middle school in Lingcheng is not ranked in the province, otherwise, the first place in the province should not be able to run.

    This is recognized by everyone as the future champion of the college entrance examination.

    Moreover, he is tall and handsome, with a cold and abstinent appearance, which makes people want to stop.

    It's no wonder Xie Jing is not famous.

    But never expected that Jingshen, who has always been indifferent to everything, actually loves someone so deeply, and even makes a big confession.