Chapter 24

Chapter 24 (Pretty and delicious [1 more + 2 more]...)

    Qi Yu looked down at her own, wondering if she was wearing the emperor's new clothes.

    Otherwise...

    When did Xie Jing become blind?

    Although it is a suspender skirt, it is not revealing at all. After all, she is still a high school student. When Ms. Bai buys clothes, they are all suitable for her age.

    The weather is so hot, it's normal to show your shoulders and neck.

    Qi Yu turned the camera on her face, except for a small face, there was nothing else in the camera.

    She said very carelessly: "Now you can pretend that I am wearing a padded jacket."

    Xie Jing calmly watched her act like a demon.

    The tone is light: "I will catch a cold."

    What kind of straight man's quotation is this?

    Beauty is enough, who cares whether it is cool or not.

    Qi Yu looked at Xie Jing's dark eyes, and stared at him for three seconds through the video.

    Then lose.

    Afraid that he would do something unexpected again, he climbed onto the bed with his mobile phone, and then wrapped himself tightly with a quilt, only showing a small fair face.

    She: "Let's do it now."

    Xie Jing looked at her and didn't continue to entangle on this topic.

    Instead, he asked her: "Are you happy today?"

    Qi Yu's heart rang loudly, and Xie Jingping asked her why she was happy or not for no reason?

    Qi Yu looked at him cautiously and replied, "It's okay."

    The answer of okay shouldn't cause any misunderstanding.

    After Qi Yu finished speaking, she praised her cleverness.

    Xie Jing's thin lips were slightly raised, and a slight arc was raised: "Really?"

    "I see you are very happy."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    I always felt that there was something in Xie Jing's words—

    but before Qi Yu could think about it, Xie Jing said by himself: "Qi Yu, have you forgotten our relationship?

    " Zhen: "Of course we are in a puppy love relationship!"

    Come on, come on, Xie Jing turned out to be the one who blamed him.

    Xie Jing listened to her answer without hesitation, and the expression on her handsome face finally eased a little: "You just need to remember, I will send someone to pick you up tomorrow."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    After pondering for two seconds, she finally Asked in a low voice, "What are you doing?"

    Xie Jing suddenly showed her a gentle smile: "A date."

    -

    Until she hung up the video, Qi Yu's clear but rare gentle voice resounded in Qi Yu's mind: " Dating'.

    Ah ah ah ah.

    Date Xie Jing! ! !

    Qi Yu was already lying down on the bed.