Chapter 45

Chapter 45 (My - Survival Robot...)

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

    Qi's villa, the weather outside is just right, making people feel at ease.

    However, a violent voice on the second floor suppressed it.

    Qi Yu felt that she would lose face for the rest of her life.

    woo woo woo.

    Why does Xie Jing always see such shameful and embarrassing things every time?

    Is this also the halo of the white moonlight?

    You can always bump into the most unreliable side of the vicious female supporting role --

    just like this, if Xie Jing can still fall in love with her, it will be true love.

    As soon as Qi Yu closed her eyes, she saw the blood on someone's white shirt.

    On the boy's usually calm face, there was a rare stormy sea.

    Probably it was also the first time Qi Yu saw Xie Jing in such a mess.

    After all, every time the beautiful boy appeared, he was clean and dust-free.

    Ms. Bai, who was standing outside the door with brown sugar water, looked at her daughter who had been very sensible since she came back.

    There is a smile on the corner of his lips, so he finally looks like a little girl at this age.

    Ms. Bai stepped forward and tickled her little nose: "Are you shy?"

    "This is what girls have to go through. There's nothing to be shy about."

    Qi Yu looked at her old mother sadly with a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes.

    That's what she doesn't know.

    The thing I had to go through was on Xie Jing's lower abdomen...

    Imagining it makes it hard to breathe.

    Qi Yu took the brown sugar water from her mother.

    Like drinking, drink it all in one gulp.

    Prepare to get drunk and solve a thousand worries.

    After drinking, Qi Yu buried herself on the bed, and said in a muffled voice, "I'm drunk from drinking brown sugar water, and I'm going to sleep."

    Ms. Bai couldn't help laughing seeing her shy little face.

    Slapped her little ass.

    "Drinking brown sugar water can still make you drunk, it's up to you."

    "Okay, okay, mom won't talk, go to sleep."

    Qi Yu lay still on her stomach, afraid that if she moved, she would start bleeding thousands of feet.

    He heard Ms. Bai's door closing.

    Only then did Qi Yu slowly raise her face, took out her cell phone from under the pillow, and seriously considered how to tell Xie Jing.

    At noon, when she found out that she had come to her aunt, she reacted very quickly.

    He just used his school uniform jacket to surround the skirt, and ran outside.

    I even forgot about Dabaibai.

    It is estimated that he is still in the music classroom.

    Qi Yu called Qi Chen and asked him to bring Da Baibai back after school.