Chapter 46

Chapter 46 (Is there any fragrance on you [daily...]

    Qi Yu snorted lightly.

    Originally planning to refuse to go to the hospital, his fingertips stopped on the dialog box, hesitating for a while.

    Still did not refuse.

    Step up and walk outside the school.

    She was definitely not worried about Xie Jing, she just wanted to see what kind of hell Xie Jing was hospitalized for cleanliness.

    Xiao Liu: [Master Host, you are the one who is really stubborn. 】

    Qi Yu: 【Shut up, you're the only one who talks too much. 】

    Xiao Liu is as quiet as a chicken.

    Don't dare to provoke, dare not provoke.

    The girl who came to the aunt for the first time did not dare to provoke her.

    Ever since.

    Today Qi Chen went home by himself on a shared bicycle again.

    Passing by the restaurant he saw last time, Qi Yu thought of the meals and candied haws he brought to Xie Jing last time.

    No wonder the butler looked so nervous that time.

    I see.

    She only knew that Xie Jing had a cleanliness obsession, but she never knew that Xie Jing's cleanliness obsession was so serious.

    It turned out that you can't even touch it.

    So...

    the first time she fed Xie Jing that cucumber slice, Xie Jing went to the hospital after eating.

    I am afraid it is also for this reason.

    It's just that they didn't know each other back then, Xie Jingming knew that he had this problem, so why did he still eat her cucumber rice.

    Could it be -

    Xie Jing fell in love with her at first sight?

    Inspired by sex?

    Tsk.

    Sure enough, she was good-looking, even the flower of Gaoling would fall under her beauty.

    Qi Yu took out the small mirror and took a picture of her perfect little face with no dead ends.

    System: [Host Yingming]

    You may not believe it, but Xie Jing really fell in love with you at first sight.

    But what I love is... eyes and ears.

    I fell in love with it, and wanted to--soak.

    This time, Qi Yu went to the hospital empty-handed.

    13th floor.

    It was still that special ward.

    This time the bodyguards outside the door did not stop Qi Yu, but after seeing Qi Yu, they respectfully opened the door for her.

    "Miss Qi, the young master has been waiting for you for a long time."

    Huh?

    Even the bodyguards knew that Xie Jing was waiting for her.

    Qi Yu felt that she could forgive Xie Jing a little bit.

    The door closes.

    Xie Jing put down his laptop and beckoned to her: "Come here."