Chapter 65

Chapter 65 (Sunrise at Sea VS Sea of ​​Vinegar [2...]

    In order to support her, Xie Jing placed his long fingers loosely on Qi Yu's waist.

    The thin waist is not enough to grasp, his waist is not so thin.

    This little liar just opens his mouth to talk nonsense.

    Xie Jing looked down at her small mouth that kept chattering, and was in a daze for a moment.

    However, Qi Yu didn't feel Xie Jing's trance.

    She had already shifted her gaze: "Look, there are fish!!!"

    "What a big fish, so cute."

    Looking at her innocent expression, the darkness in Xie Jing's eyes faded.

    next second.

    After Qi Yu finished boasting, he looked up at Xie Jing: "Yuyu is so cute, can we catch it and eat it?"

    Xie Jing: "..."

    Sure enough, he can't have any illusions about Qi Yu.

    Because fantasies are made to be broken.

    at last.

    Xie Jing looked at Qi Yu on the clean and immaculate yacht, and started—well, grilling fish.

    Slightly burnt and fishy smell made Xie Jing stay away from Qi Yu.

    Qi Yu looked at Xie Jing's evasive appearance, laughing so hard that he almost fell off the yacht.

    Fortunately, she still remembered where she was.

    With her three-legged cat's swimming level, she couldn't survive in this kind of sea.

    "Are you really not going to eat it?"

    Qi Yu ran up to Xie Jing and asked while holding a bunch of grilled delicious fish.

    A chef beside him grilled fish for them himself, and said with a smile, "Master, I have never eaten my grilled fish."

    All the people on the yacht are servants of Xie's family, so they naturally know Xie Jingsulai's temper.

    It seems that since the young master became sensible, he has never touched any meaty things.

    Never just vegetarian.

    Qi Yu walked up to Xie Jing and said, "How about it, would you like to try your chef's grilled fish? I haven't touched it yet."

    Then Qi Yu muttered in a low voice: "So what if I did, anyway. You drool on me—"

    Before Qi Yu finished speaking, Xie Jing took her hand and took a bite, "Okay, you can eat." It wasn't

    just Qi Yu who was shocked.

    Even the chef next to me was shocked, did I perform supernormally today, and even caused the young master to 'break the precept'.

    The cook begins to doubt his craft.

    Qi Yu was a little worried after being shocked: "You won't go to the hospital, spit it out quickly."

    She had originally intentionally teased Xie Jing, but who knew he really ate it.

    Seeing Qi Yu's beautiful little jade-like hand under his lips, Xie Jing couldn't bear to destroy it.

    Besides, as long as it was fed by Qi Yu, Xie Jing felt that he didn't seem to be so difficult to accept.