Part 29

*6 months later*

"Are you ready yet?!" I ask.

"It's not like we are in a rush or anything."

"The party starts in 5 minutes! Hurry up!" I yell from the other side of the door.

Phillips opens the door dressed in baggy jeans, a white t-shirt and a backwards cap on. "Hayley's house is only 2 minutes away besides we don't wanna get there early because then it would be awkward"

"How would it be awkward?" I ask.

"Well we aren't exactly friends with Hayley. I don't even know why we actually agreed to go." He complains.

"Because it's her birthday and it would be rude not to go." I point out. "There's gonna be so many people there so we will barely have to talk to her."

"Yeah fair enough."

"We are leaving now, cmon." I take his hand and pull him down the stairs to the front door.

"Why do always choose to wear your converse?" he asks "They take literally forever to put on."

"They do but they look nice." I point out.

"Yeah it goes with your dress." he says.

"well no shit." I say

When we get there the party had already started and the house was flooded with people.

"Im gonna go find the boys." Phillips says.

"Well who the fuck do I hang out with?" I ask.

"I don't know, there's loads of people here. Go find someone." He says, walking off.

"Jordan!?" I say but he doesn't hear me. I groan.

I walk around the house looking for anything to do. I recognise pretty much everyone here but Im not friends with any of them. It's really hot and loud so I go upstairs to see if there is an empty room I can go in for a minute or two.

After looking around for a while I finally find a bathroom. I open the door and see it's empty so I walk in. The door is quite heavy so it closes on its own. I sit on the ledge of the bathtub for a few minutes.

I decide that I'll just go find Phillips and hang out with him and his mates. I know them all pretty well anyway. But when I go to open the door it wont open. I pull it as hard as I can but it wont budge.

If Hayley's bathroom door is broken why the fuck did she not put a sign on it or something. It must only open from the outside.

"Can somebody help me?!" I yell. "Help!"

The music is so loud meaning nobody can hear me. I accept defeat and decide to lay in the bathtub and wait until someone opens the door.

*Benny's pov*

This party is so boring. Eventhough all the sandlot boys are here, I have to walk around with Hayley the whole time. I dont even do anything except hold her hand and listen to her talk to her friends. It is her birthday though. I need to get away from her for a while.

"Hey I'm just gonna go use the bathroom real quick." I say, letting go of her hand and walking off.

I walk upstairs dodging past people. Once I get up the stairs I walk past down the corridor to the end door. I push it open and walk in.

"Don't let it shut!" A familiar voice appears from nowhere. Before I have a chance to turn around, I hear the door slam shut.

"You've got to be kidding me!" The voice says again. I look to my left and see y/n, sitting in the bathtub. She was probably the last person I expected to find sitting in here, I haven't seen her in ages.