𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕠𝕗 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖

ᖇOՏᗴ (ᒪIᒪY'Տ ᗰOᗰ) ᑭOᐯ✩

Struck from my heart to my soul, realization took the place of a frantic fear. My mind on a different plane that I continue pacing through the thorns, leaving a plentiful blood trail. I finally found home yet still that infernal land married me, now it calls to me its bride. I am forced to receive its damned embraced, its kisses of affliction and its accurse gifts. I should have known I couldn't run. I remember her words, though the babe is stained with your mortal blood she still belongs to this land, oh how those words mock me now.

I remember when I was 16 I got lost in woods because of a childish dare. I was found by a fae, he offered me comfort and promised home and I believed him that I foolishly gave him my name and ate a faerie fruit that he gave me. I was a slave under his spell, I loved him. I had forgotten most of the horrors when his spell was broken, something that I'm grateful for. When he grew tiresome of me he sold me to a royal, a new master. Funny enough though I was freed from the fae's spell, I fell in love and out came Lily a symbol of that misstep romance.

I escaped faerieland and returned home to the mortal not without losing a great part of me along with other sacrifices. I placed a spell on Lily that contained her magic but now since she entered that world that spell is broken now he will find her,her father. If only Lily knew how foolish her actions were, what she was thinking but now I can't dwell on that.

"We have redirect our focus on my other daughter" "I only need a mortal day to find Adeline. I want my revenge" "well then you better find my daughter Lily if you so desperately want to end this acquaintance" he didn't respond, good I thought, at least he knows the leverage I hold over him and his name.

"Prepare my things, we leave tonight" for once he didn't argue with me. I was purely running on adrenaline and I started to feel it fade. I now feel pain but I push.