Chapter Part 7

After planning the move Rose went to her closet to change into sweats so she could just hang around the house. But a few things accrued to her. One: If she was a goddess and so where her parents couldn't they come to see her or she could visit them? Two: If she can will she come back? Three: How can a relationship work for her if she is a powerful goddess is mated to a werewolf, a vampire, and a witch? Would their kids be the same way? Would she end up having multiple babies each time she got pregnant? Then again am I ready to have kids with these males I just met? As she thinks on this Puck came in her room to put towels in her bathroom. Taking a chance Rose asks," Puck if I am a goddess that means my parents where gods right?"

Puck," Yes they are gods."

Rose," Wouldn't that mean their not dead in a way?" 

Puck," Okay  here it is they are gods but because they took human bodies they can't be on this plain of existence. However they have their own domain they live in. You will have your  own domain once you leave this plain of existence as well."

Rose," Does that mean I can visit my parents?" 

Puck," Yes, but don't do it right now thou."

Rose," Why not?"

Puck," Because your human body wouldn't be able to handle the spirit shock."

Puck then leaves the room. Rose who misses her parents a lot decided to try and go to them. As if she already knew how. She gathered power around herself then knocked on the air three times. All of a sudden there was a flash of light and Rose stood in a garden Eden. A few feet away stands a gate beyond that stands a old cottage house. Outside by a window bent down was a woman of gold fine hair with a laugh that sounded like bells. She wears along dress as she tends her little garden. Rose calls out to the woman," Mom?"

The woman turns and looks at Rose. Tears form in her beautiful blue eyes, she brings her hands to her mouth to hold back a sob. She cries out,"" My baby!" Then she runs and grabs Rose in a body crushing hug. Then out of a tall smoke of white a dark haired man comes out looks around and sees Rose and his wife hugging. He runs to her and holds them both, he cries," My family."

Once they all calm down Rose's mother asks," My baby who did you get here? Only Gods can enter here."

Rose," I knocked on air three times with you in my mind."

Her father," You came in dangerously Rose, your human or mortal body is without your soul. You could die! GO back now. Quickly go back!"

Rose," Really? But I just got here."

Her mother," And you can come back when you find the non lethal way. GO Back!"

Rose," Alright but how?"

Her father," Think about your home, your body, your friends, and loved ones beside your mom and me."

So Rose thinks about her home and her mates. Another flash and she was home laying on the bed with 6 men around her in a panic. Rose breaths and then says," Why are you all panic? I only went to see my parents."

  Puck smacks Rose on the head," Didn't I say wait! You could of killed your mortal body like this. You are lucky your not brain dead."

Jake," Bone came in to ask you something and found your body crumbled on the floor. Lucky he held your body in a magic stasis so you can be alive here and now."

Bone," What you did was plain irresponsible. Magic has a cost. You need to understand this before you for you go and do something  this fucking big!"

Luke," I understand wanting to visit your family, but we are your family also. So please remember this before doing this again! By the way did you get to see your parents?"