Chapter 7 : Shop till you Drop

*Knock Knock Knock*

"I'll get it!" Yor called out before walking up to her front door, opening it to see her daughter's best friend, Becky Blackbell. "Becky!! It's so good to see you!"

Becky smiled—she'd rather see her precious Loidy, but Mrs. Forger was good too, even though if her strength was terrifying (and inspiring, the brunette had to admit)—"It's good to see you too, Mrs. Forger! Is Anya ready?" She asked. Yor stepped to the side, letting Becky in as she answered, "Yes, I believe so! She's in her room if you'd like to go get her."

Becky nodded, giving Yor a quick 'Thanks!' after taking off her shoes and heading to Anya's room.

Once Becky got to Anya's room, (which really didn't take much time,) she didn't even bother to knock. Instead she just opened the door and walked in, seeing Anya pop some cloud-shaped earrings on.

"Hiya Becky," Anya mumbled out, a peanut in her mouth as she struggled to put the earring in her ear. Becky just smirked, walking over to the pinkette and helping put in one of her earrings, deciding to tease her friend a little as she did. "Y'know," She began, barely holding back a giggle. "Damian's not gonna be at the mall, you don't have to look so nice~"

Anya gasped dramatically, looking at Becky with an insulted expression. "Anya is not dressing up for that stupid second son! I'm dressing up for my best friend!!—I thought it would be nice to be cute together."

Becky covered her smile. Sometimes how sweet her best friend was shocked her. "Oh, Anya!" She happily cried out, hugging the pinkette closely, making the girl being embraced giggle quite a bit.

After a few more moments, the two let go, making Anya focus once again on putting her other earring in, saying to the brunette, "This'll only take a second!"

But after about three minutes of sitting there in silence—besides the sounds of Anya struggling—Becky decided to help so they would get to the mall sometime that day.

Becky stepped out of her limousine as her caretaker—but at this point, Martha had become more like her mother—opened the door for her. Anya quickly stepping out after her, looking out to the mall in front of her; but something was wrong.

"Uh..." Anya mumbled, looking at the mall confused, "Are we at the wrong mall...?" She asked, but Becky just smiled at her. "No, why?"

Anya looked at the dozens of cars parked around, matching the dozens of people walking into the building—usually, there was no one else at the mall, (because Becky would just rent it out for the day,) so this was very different.

"Ohhh!" Becky longed out, realizing why Anya was confused, and explaining it for the pinkette. "This is a mall that has that new store! I've gone to it in Paris a couple times, it's called Chanel. Super cute stuff—" She trailed off mindlessly before catching herself, going back to answering Anya's question. "Oh! But um, the store is only here, and they refused to rent it out."

Becky smirked, wrapping her arm around her friends as she began to drag the pinkette with her. "Besides! It'll be fun to switch up our mall sesh's sometimes, right? We're gonna shop till we drop!"

Anya looked forward at the continuing flow of people walking in and out, it looked like an overwhelming amount of thoughts. But with Becky, 'switching it up' wouldn't be too bad.

Probably.

Hopefully.

...There probably wouldn't be much of a difference.

Damian sighed as he thought about the day ahead of him, tapping his pencil back and forth on the table beneath him. He was so excited for tomorrow. He was allowed to go to Anya's soccer game!—Which was a miracle in itself. Usually, he was too busy studying or with his extracurricular's, but since it was a school event, (and his German tutor canceled on him,) he was allowed to go—He could be her own personal cheerleader!!