4

From then on, the new couple acted like they always did but they shared romantic dates and the occasional kiss in secret. Wooyoung was true to his word, and they took it steady, going with the flow. He didn't touch her intimately and she was grateful for his devotion. She felt bad that she didn't tell her twin, but she was worried about what he would do if he found out his younger sister was dating his friend.

On their graduation day, Yoojin took many pictures with her friends and classmates. She found out that she would be attending the same high school as Wooyoung – Jisung High School. Huiyeon was going there too, but sadly, Eunhye was off to a different one. Unfortunately, Youngbin was also going somewhere else. Their parents wanted him to go to the best school, so they sent him to Byeoksan High School, an all-boys school. As the younger child, Yoojin was sent to the next best school, but she didn't mind since she had Wooyoung.

As they took pictures in the school yard, Eunhye cried. The two girls reassured her that they'll still hang out a lot. Their graduation was finally over, and they finished it with some more selfies – laughing at Eunhye's tear-streaked face. They were planning on seeing each other in the next few days anyways.

"Let's go get jjajangmyeon," Yoojin exclaimed excitedly as she walked out with her twin and her boyfriend.

Since their parents were busy as usual, Yoojin wanted them to still celebrate with the classic graduation meal.

"Call," the two boys agreed simultaneously. 

They went to a close restaurant and ordered jjajangmyeon, noodles in black bean sauce. Yoojin sat next to Youngbin and opposite Wooyoung. Being opposite her boyfriend while being with her brother made her awkward, especially with the secret looks Wooyoung would give her. She felt a nudge on her foot, and she glared at the boy. Luckily, Youngbin was distracted by the arrival of the noodles, and they immediately dug in.

"What's with you two? Why do you two seem awkward?" Youngbin asked, slurping down the noodles.

Youngbin always knew what Yoojin was feeling, and he always knew how to cheer her up. Whenever she was sad, he'd be there with a melon ice cream and passionate words to make her feel better.

"Us? We just can't believe it's the end of middle school and we're going to go to high school together without you," Wooyoung quickly covered for them.

Youngbin looked suspicious for a second, glancing between the two, but it disappeared immediately. "You better not be kissing and all that shit next year."

"Don't worry," Yoojin added.

She was going to say that they won't, but Youngbin could always tell when she was lying straight away.

They finished the jjajangmyeon and went home. However, they had plans later that night. For their graduation, Youngbin thought it would be a great idea to celebrate by going to a club for the first time. Their cousin Seokdae got them fake ids and the four of them would go to a small club that Seokdae frequented.

Yoojin didn't want to go, but their parents, who were out as always, have been making Youngbin look after Yoojin. So, when they lied and said they were just going over to Seokdae's house, their parents said that she had to go with her brother. Yoojin could've lied and ditched her brother, but she thought that she might as well go – at least she'd be with Wooyoung.

"Just stay close and don't take things from strangers," Seokdae warned the three 15-year-olds.

They nodded and entered the dark building. Inside, Yoojin was blinded by the bright, magenta lights in the dim place. It stank of alcohol and was infested with people dancing or just hanging around the bar. The heavy music resonated her heartbeat. Wooyoung stuck close by to ward off strangers. The girl was wearing a midnight blue dress but her brother made sure she didn't go out with one that was too short.