11

True to his word, Youngbin told Sieun the next day that Sooho was in the hospital. That day was also the day of their finals for the first semester. Sieun had been worried the whole week when Sooho never turned up to school and he couldn't reach the boy. Not to mention, Beomseok was missing, and it was later revealed that he moved to America.

Now, Sieun felt broken to see his best friend lying in hospital, just like he had. But Sooho's condition was worse. Sieun gritted his teeth in fury. He should've been there with him; he should've done something.

Seeing red, Sieun stormed into Youngbin and Yoojin's school, heading into the first big, white building. He slammed open all the classroom doors, searching for Youngbin until he found him. It was all the bullies' fault. They played with fire but now, Sieun was going to put their fire out forever.

"How could you, you bastard," Sieun hissed as he stalked up to Youngbin and grabbed him by the collar.

Sieun's eyes were dark and blank. Youngbin held up his hands.

"I didn't do anything," he protested. "Hey, I told you about him. I'm sorry I didn't stop it, but it was Beomseok who did it."

"That doesn't make you any better," Sieun growled before punching him in the face.

Youngbin fell back against a desk. All the students in the class gasped and moved away, whispers already spreading about the crazy boy. Since it was break time, there was no teacher in sight and only a few students were grouped in the room.

"Where's the other guy? The boxer that Beomseok hired?" Sieun demanded.

Youngbin hesitated. Wooyoung was still his friend but maybe he deserved Sieun's wrath. And even though Sieun looked unstable right now, surely Wooyoung could still beat him. No, Youngbin wouldn't betray his twin.

Like déjà vu, Sieun swiped a book from a nearby desk and swung it across Youngbin's head. Then he kicked him in the stomach. The boy fell to the floor, knocking into the chairs and desks that scattered to the side. Youngbin let those attacks hit him, but he was tired of it now. Clutching his stomach, he braced himself for the next ones.

"He's probably in the exercise room! If it's Wooyoung you're looking for," a small girl blurted out from the side of the room.

The student, like the others, was scared of this stranger and wanted him out of their classroom. She was just trying to save her classmate and she didn't care for Wooyoung, a boy from another class who she knew beat people up for money.

Sieun took one last look at Youngbin before leaving. Youngbin groaned and stumbled to sit in a chair; he'd leave Wooyoung to deal with it.

Soon, Sieun made it to the exercise room, which was small and had various work out equipment. In the middle, Wooyoung was using one of the machines for his well-toned body. When he saw Sieun enter, he got up. He knew he promised Yoojin he wouldn't beat people up for no reason, but anyone could tell that Sieun didn't come for a talk, and he wouldn't leave without a fight. Wooyoung was simply going to defend himself.

Indeed, Sieun didn't talk. He threw the first punch. Using his quick thinking and tricks, he bashed Wooyoung with the different equipment and dumbbells. Wooyoung tried his best with his experience and strength, but it wasn't doing too much good. His body felt like it was being hit by rocks from every direction. He punched Sieun as much as he could.

At the same time, Yoojin was studying at her desk when Huiyeon came rushing into her classroom.

"Yoojin! Did you hear? Some random guy from another school punched Youngbin and went looking for Wooyoung," Huiyeon alerted her urgently.