* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 *

𝑬𝒔𝒕-𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔'𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓 ?

Is it too late to say sorry?  (Yes, yes it is)

—*—*

𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆•

I was sitting on the grass outside reading as Marco stood behind me my phone rang again making me scoff this time I decided to answer the call and felt guilty as I heard Liam's worried voice come from the side.

"Adrienne!" "You've had me so worried where have you been!" I sighed

"Liam, you can't keep ringing!" I confessed

"Adrienne please meet me for dinner we can talk please!" I sighed and began to feel uneasy but I still agreed to meet him.

"Liam, I have to go!" I rushed out as I saw Ares approaching me.

"Adrie-" I ended the call hurriedly placing my phone as I looked up at Ares who was looking down at me with a frown on his face his eyes were set on my phone.

"Who was that." He questioned.

"My mother." I blurted his eyes narrowed on me, my phone buzzed both of our eyes shot down toward it. I snatched it off of the grass as Ares walked closer to me.

"Who was it, Adrienne." He demanded

"your mum, I mean my mum" I scrambled off the ground rushing away from him.

"Adrienne, come back" He yelled as I ran away I laughed as I was running failing to see the hole in the ground making me faceplant into the ground

(she a wee bit quirky)

I groan as I roll onto my back and hear footsteps approaching. I look up and my eyes connect with Ares as he laughs.

"oh fuck off" I grumble as he continues to laugh I roll my eyes as he laughs harder I kick his leg out from under him making him fall to the ground also.

"That's what you get" I scoff as I hear him groan. Letting out a huff as I pulled myself off the ground.

"I'm not here for dinner tonight Ares." I turn back to him as he frowns

"Why not?" I sigh 

"I'm having dinner with an old friend." He stood up straightening his suit before looking at me

"Whatever, I suppose I'll see you tomorrow night then" My phone buzzed as I walked inside and up to my room to freshen up for dinner, and I looked down to find Liam had given me a time and location for our meet-up. I checked the location to see what I should wear, and as I looked at their website, I began to frown. This was quite a fancy restaurant, and it was also romantic...

(Her dress is at the top of the chapter, I didn't realize it was that releasing just imagine it just with the one shoulder and not the chunk missing out of the side lol)

I took in my physical appearance after clipping my necklace; my hair was loosely pinned behind my ears, revealing my pearl earrings as I looked across the room at the clock. I took my purse from the vanity and headed down to the doorway, where Ares was on the phone, leaning against the wall, his eyes looking up at the sound of my heels clicking, his gaze sweeping over my attire. I saw his jaw tighten as he tensed before he hung up the phone and headed toward me.

"Marco will drop you off" He spoke gruffly as he walked into the dining room I looked towards Marco who opened the front door for me, as we walked down the steps I felt his eyes on me.

"Do you have something to say, Marco?" I asked keeping my eyes forward.

"Does Ares, know who you are meeting with" I stopped turning my focus onto him.