* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 *

╰☆☆ The wedding ☆☆╮

-*-*

𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆•

Claudia and Valentina both came into my room at 7:30 am to wake me up now I'm sitting at my vanity with multiple lady's around me either doing my make-up or my hair I've lost count of how many times I've said ow because this lady is bloody yanking on my hair.

"Samantha, I swear to god if you yank my hair one more time, I will smash your head through the vanity" I growled sick of my head being yanked back 24/7 because this bitch can't get over herself.

"Sorry" Her fake ass voice made me even more mad my lord I look up at Valentina and Claudia through the mirror who have dumb smiles on their face and are giving me thumbs up.

Looking at the clock makes me more nervous tearing my eyes from the clock and back to the mirror where the hair and makeup are coming all together brings a small smile to my lips picking the small tiara looking hair piece from the table I pass it back towards Samantha giving her a slight glare to say "if this hurts intentionally I swear to god" she carefully placed it onto my hair making me smile before I clipped my mother's earrings and Claudia helped me do up the necklace I stand up walking towards Samantha

"Wasn't so hard was it Samantha" I smile tapping my hand lightly against her cheek, before walking into the closet to get into my dress Valentina and Claudia followed me.

They both helped me slip into my dress and zip it up looking in the mirror I smiled before slipping on my heels which had pearls along the straps I used my hands to straighten the dress out before I walked out of the closet the girls following behind me.

"You look beautiful dear!" Rita smiled at me Samantha nodded.

"Thanks a lot I'll be sure to give a generous tip!" I smiled at the ladies.

After they walked out not doing after my father walked in his judgmental eyes scanned across my attire.

"You look... good" He spoke

"Uncle Gabriel, she doesn't just look good she looks beautiful god dammit." Claudia huffed.

"Claudia nice to see you" he replied.

"Wish I could say the same, Gabriel." She shook her head before leaving with Valentina to get to their spots before I and my father came down.

"God, what manners she has honestly." He huffed looking down at his watch.

"Let's go, it's time" he walked over to me where I linked my arm with his as we walked down the stairs we stopped by the doors waiting for our queue. As we waited I began to feel more and more nervous.

"I don't think I can do this" I breathed fumbling with my fingers.

"You will be doing it" He gritted pulling me closer to the door the music changed and it was our queue the guards pulled the doors open and all eyes were on us.

"Keep walking Adrienne" my father hissed into my ear.

My eyes scanned across the room meeting with my mother's joyful gaze, I could feel the joy radiating off of her she sent me a smile which relieved my anxiety we stopped in front of Ares who wore a black suit with a white button up underneath the suit outlined his muscles perfectly.

"Take care of my little girl" My father spoke Ares and I looked at him confused, who is he trying to fool?

Ares grasped my hands in his and slowly rubbed his thumb across my knuckles in an affectionate manner making me give him a small smile as the officiant began.