Chapter 5: An Acting Job

They looked up to see the group running towards them.

As it turns out, Sotzu and Minhae were hungry, so they stopped to buy some food before going to Gate 17.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm so sorry we're late" said Minhae.

"It's alright, it happens. And anyways, it's not your fault" said Raewon.

Both groups' leaders talked about the plans for the concert. On the other hand, the rest of the members were bonding and chatting.

After 30 minutes, they went to the hotel to check in. They were sharing 2 rooms that were connected to each other. They each got a single bed for themselves. Minhae and Sotzu were in the room on the right, and the 3 other members were in the other.

Everything was normal for the rest of the day...

Right before bed, Minhae would always check his messages and clear his notifications. He got a text from his manager, it was a text saying something about a movie production company. They wanted to hire Sotzu and him for their next movie. If they agree, they could go California, Redwood National Park tomorrow at 7pm. If not, he can simply text them.

Minhae told Sotzu, and asked if he would agree.

Minhae: Sotzu, a production company said they wanted to hire us 2 as their actors. Do you want to agree?

Sotzu: Of course! Why not?

Minhae told Sotzu the details, then went to bed.

The next day, their manager, a driver, Minhae and Sotzu took a 20 minute drive to Redwood National Park.

On the way there, Sotzu kept pointing out how beautiful the scenery was, and took many pictures. He even convinced his manager to stop the car so that they could take pictures with Minhae.

He posted the pictures of Minhae and him on Instagram, and some videos too.

When they got there, the director welcomed them, and told them the scene they were supposed to film. They were only going to make a small appearance, so the filming can be done in one day.

Minhae and Sotzu were a little shocked to hear that they were supposed to play the role of a couple, but they took it seriously. They were a couple on a dinner date. 

The filming went smoothly with little to no problems.