Chapter 21: A Tweet

*Ding*

Sotzu got a notification from Twitter.

____________________________________________

FOREVER BEST NEWS

MAY Entertainment has just confirmed Forever Best's Kim Min Hae and Jeong So Tzu's relationship after a fan posted the picture below. How will their fans react to this?

A/N, please work with the picture, I couldn't find any good ones

A/N, please work with the picture, I couldn't find any good ones. The one on the left is Min. The right is Tzu. Please also ignore the background and pretend it's a dorm room.
____________________________________________

St: Huh, would you look at that...

Mh: What is it?

Sotzu shows the tweet to Minhae.

Mh: Woah, hey, that's a good picture of us... send it to me.

St: But... how on earth did they get this picture...

Jy: Wait a second... I took that picture.

St: Wait, what?

Jy: Do you remember when the 3 of us went to the park? I told you I went back to my dorm, but I didn't actually go back. I followed you and went to your dorm.

Mh: How did we not notice you?

Jy: You two were too in the mood... Anyway, I took that picture... but how did someone else get it?

Ty: Probably by hacking you.

Mh: Shut up- Wait... Hyung, did you ever leave your phone somewhere in public?

Jy: Ah, shoot... yes...

St: Well, there you have it.

Jy: Wait, so someone took my phone and got the photo?

Ty: Yep, either they took a photo of the photo, or they airdroped it to their phone.

Mh: By the looks of the picture... they probably took a photo of the photo... it looks off. Besides, if they airdropped it, you'd be able to trace it... right?

Ty: Bingo!

St: You should really put a password on your phone...

Jy: Yeah...